• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Germany. It's really odd having a German team that I like, I've been bred to hate them as an Englishman.

I want them or Italy to win if we don't. No Spain, France or Portugal plz

France and Portugal have been quite poor throughout to be honest. Not really impressed by either of them. I reckon England will beat the Italians, and that tells you enough

Why are you people saying it's just a pity pentalty?
The ball hit his arm while it was in an unnatural position while preventing a shot, therefore penalty.

Gregorn

When and how was the last Germany-England match? Just curious.

disallowed-goal-england-germany-world-cup-2010.jpg

It was this one.

4-1 to Germany

pulga

Banned
eh some of these thread titles are getting too on the nose for me. Too obvious.

Yesterday's was fantastic though.

fuenf

Disappointing game, Germany sucked and has to play better if they want do advance to the final. Hummels and Reus are awesome though.

Reuenthal

Banned
Meh, Germany was expected to be better but I thought Greece defense and especially the goalkeeper did not play as good as they should have. This actually seems to have been Greece problem in this euro other than against Russia, it was more the defense side than attack. Considering Greece's player attacking wise things were not bad against the kind of teams the team played against. Although in the first half there was a problem there not only because the team focused on defense but also due to the kind of players Santos chose, Ninis was not good enough.

Germany deserved to win, and would probably have won if Greece had played better but I don't think the team played as good as it could have.

spidye

Meh, Germany was expected to be better but I thought Greece defense and especially the goalkeeper did not play as good as they should have. This actually seems to have been Greece problem in this euro other than against Russia, it was more the defense side than attack.

greece was really awful. their defense looked really bad in the first 30 mins and after in the last 30 mins and their offense was non existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom