• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Share-The-Load.gif

CassSept

Well deserved win. Germany are finally playing as they should, and they are pretty darn good at it. They are so completely out of nearly anyone's league.

Reuenthal

Banned
What I have seen is that Germany is beatable but not against any other than the best teams.

They still are the team that are likely to win this but they can still lose.

Cosmozone

Disappointing game, Germany sucked and has to play better if they want do advance to the final. Hummels and Reus are awesome though.
(Looks up if those two players play for the same team) Thought so. But I'm okay with Reus nevertheless. Him playing for Podolski could be a good decision. Hummels is out of the question, of course. Great man.

fuenf

Well deserved win. Germany are finally playing as they should, and they are pretty darn good at it. They are so completely out of nearly anyone's league.

You got it wrong. Greece was easily they worst team in the competition and somehow lucked their way into the quarter-finals.

Visceir

Germany's attack game is A+, but they seem to be awful in defence. Of course that won't show so much against a mainly defensive team like Greece (lol, still scored 2 goals), but any of the actually good offensive teams will most likely trash them.

CassSept

And if we meet Italy we're out of the competition. :-/

That's entirely possible. I don't really like German Football Team
(I know whole GAF loves them please don't shoot me GAF)
but look at what happened 2 years ago. They were better than Spain, yet that amounted to nothing. Nothing is expectable in football.

That said, Jesus, Germany has to be the unluckiest team of the last 10 years, I won't believe it will continue.

spidye

You got it wrong. Greece was easily they worst team in the competition and somehow lucked their way into the quarter-finals.

couldn't agree more. no offense greek fans.

best player on the pitch: khedira.

now bring on spain vs france

That's entirely possible. I don't really like German Football Team
(I know whole GAF loves them please don't shoot me GAF)
but look at what happened 2 years ago. They were better than Spain, yet that amounted to nothing. Nothing is expectable in football.

That said, Jesus, Germany has to be the unluckiest team of the last 10 years, I won't believe it will continue.

The fuck? They started Piotr Trochowski in that game. They weren't better than Spain. Not by a long shot.

Nolan.

I can see a team going against them with joke (dives, faking injuries, penalties etc) tactics and winning

patapuf

Germany's attack game is A+, but they seem to be awful in defence. Of course that won't show so much against a mainly defensive team like Greece (lol, still scored 2 goals), but any of the actually good offensive teams will most likely trash them.

they were attacking a bit too much. if 9 or even 10 players are in the attacking half and your goalie gives passes from the middle of the pitch you are open to counters.

they won't play like this against england/italy

they were attacking a bit too much. if 9 or even 10 players are in the attacking half and your goalie gives passes from the middle of the pitch you are open to counters.

they won't play like this against england/italy

Well they won't play like that vs england/italy but i do hope they still play attacking football.
Germany has a habit of playing bad\lazy when they up a goal .
It happen to today but it did not cost them because Greece is not a good team.
Better teams will make them pay for it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom