• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Are you sure it's the same incident?

I didn't see no coach Paulo Bento separating the players, and there was yelling only form one of the two players (the one that got tackled).

"The two players went on to hurl verbal abuse at each other amidst a lot of pushing, and had to be torn apart by coach Paulo Bento."

Talk about blowing shit way out of proportion in that sentence.

its goal.com. they always blow shit out of proportion to get hits in their site.

norinrad

Source please? Did Blanc really drop Nasri? If what I read about him was true, then good.

Nasri is young and needs to learn, but i wonder if all the stories about him is true whenever he places for France, something always happens involving him and other players.

What is the truth though or is it just the media making up stories?

Visceir

France and Spain have played somewhat similarly, especially on the offense, so it will be interesting to see how those two teams clash. Just that spain has much more skilled players on an individual level and have been playing this style of football for longer. The french team's defence has been quite bad this far.

Sylver

Banned
Come on Spain! :D Un motivo para vivir, un motivo para soñar :D.
Not official but Tele5 is saying same eleven as the Italy match.

sneaky77

Come on Spain! :D Un motivo para vivir, un motivo para soñar :D.
Not official but Tele5 is saying same eleven as the Italy match.

yeah that's what marca just posted...

goddamn you del bosque and your stubbornes of biscuits and alonso together.. ugh.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
http://i.imgur.com/31bpA.jpg

"We are ready to enter the arena."
21Ixe.png
I hope France wins though.

Alx

31bpA.jpg

"We are ready to enter the arena."

Yeah, the previous ad with the krisprolls worked out so great, they had to make another one... :D

I don't really care if our national team wins or not. None of the players are really sympathetic (quite the opposite, they didn't do much to change their image of spoiled brats since the last world cup), and their style isn't especially entertaining. I was more worried of seeing Germany leave the tournament.

santi_yo

Spain: Casillas; Alba, Ramos, Pique, Arbeloa, Busquets, Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva and Cesc

France: Lloris; Reveillere, Rami,Koscielny, Clichy; Debuchy, M'Vila, Cabaye, Malouda, Ribery; Benzema

Goddamn France will have to score early to make this entertaining. On the other side of the spectrum, if Spain score early, they will absolutely kill the game with short passes across midfield.

Alx

Thanks!

What is "dentjgo" and "fuejga" though? I thought they were odd and googled, but didn't find anything.

My bad spanish level tells me they should be "dentro" and "fuera" or something similar. The spelling probably conveys the pronunciation of someone who's lost a few teeth after being beaten up (even if it has a beak :D )
*beaten.

Kjellson

It's dentro and fuera without teeth.

My bad spanish level tells me they should be "dentro" and "fuera" or something similar. The spelling probably conveys the pronunciation of someone who's lost a few teeth after being beaten up (even if it has a beak :D )
*beaten.

It is supposed to both evoke and mock french pronuntation of the consonant "r".

Thought so. Thank you, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom