• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

soepje

Too bad i did not post it before, but i mentioned 30 minutes into the game it was going to be a long one.. Penalties and all ..

la_briola

I think the reason they're playing so shitty is that neither side want to play Germany.
stolen from IRC. I think italy plays fine, but England...

Alx

Italy totally deserves to win that match.
Do the Italian supporters trust Buffon to save them during the penalty kicks though ?

cube444

I'd be embarrassed if I was a fan of England. You know you're bad when you make the Greeks look good. Heck, at least they can score! :lol

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Problem is they don't do anything with the ball. Spain should try shooting from outside the box every once in a while.
They do when they need to. Most of the time, they have the luxuary to just keep possession and go through.

bjaelke

I think the reason they're playing so shitty is that neither side want to play Germany.
stolen from IRC. I think italy plays fine, but England...

Can't blame them. Germany rested a few players against Greece. Italy/England play for 120 min today and have two days less to rest before the semi final.

jtb

Banned
Buffon's not... great at penalties (2003 CL final) like that Uruguay keeper who's sole specialty is penalties, but he's hardly bad at them (2006! then again, barthez lolol). as for England... their dire record speaks for itself.

la_briola

Agreed. Post has been England's best player this game.

Post for MOTM.

1340571224560.gif

Buffon's not... great at penalties (2003 CL final) like that Uruguay keeper who's sole specialty is penalties, but he's hardly bad at them (2006! then again, barthez lolol). as for England... their dire record speaks for itself.

Buffon didn't make a save in that shootout.

Trezeguet missed.

Buffon wasn't even close to anything in 2006. He guessed wrong petty much ever time lol. Just got lucky barthez sucked and of course the crossbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom