• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

england try for a fast break

then they realize shit we have henderson and carroll

You didn't post during any of the matches of the tournament, but you came by to make fun of England because they have many Liverpool players on the field.

Grow the fuck up you babyton.

Igo

Fucking shoot. God damn these guys are pissing me off.

Never thought I would find myself getting angry over Englands lack of quality again. Certainly not after the World Cup.

jtb

Banned
Buffon didn't make a save in that shootout.

Trezeguet missed.

True, but (completely going out on a limb here because, let's face it, this game is dull as shit) I blame the Juve connection. Buffon knew which way Trezeguet normally went, so he went the other way - and hit the woodwork. shame, his golden goal in 2000 was fucking awesome.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Oh fuck no, I can't take this. Too much settled by penalties already for me last season my body just ain't ready.

kharma45

Come on Italy or otherwise all you'll hear is 'NAME ON THE TROPHY'. Whoever goes through is still gonna get hammered by Germany anyway.

jtb

Banned
holy fuck internal 500 errors (with the occasional 503 error).

having said that, I'm really hoping for a shitty penalty shoot-out with the lulz on par with Brazil/Paraguay, the Carling Cup final, and every shootout from the Sven era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom