• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acidote

Sg1sH.jpg

Ramos wuv u

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Ronaldo should've gone immediately after the first Spanish miss t consolidate it and put Spain on the defensive. Ugh

Fuck it, who cares who presents this shitty Euro? No emotions after a match is done, advertisement first..

Btw: Would have Ronaldo shot as the fifth? Does he always do that?

TeegsD

Varela should be taking penalties, not Alves.

Well good job lads. You put up a hell of a fight and made Spain play til the end. I'm proud of these guys.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
When spain missed portugal should have sent ronaldo i dont know what they were thinking.

Hey Portugal: WAKE UP!

Best team won, without doubt. A team who doesn't shot on target deserves NOTHING.

Oh shut up. You had 2 shots on target, only one of them was serious. The other one was from way too far, weak and straight to the keeper.

Portugal played better for the entire of the 90minutes, you guys played better on the overtime and won on penalties, woopidoo!

But hey, at least u didn't win from an offside goal this time :)

there's a slight chance the final won't be boring. the last spain - italy game in this tourney was pretty fun.

though spain will do everything they can to turn the game into a shitty borefest

SxP

Probably the worst match I have ever seen. When two terrible sides face off, at least there is some entertainment. This was like watching paint dry.

kharma45

I hope Germany smash Spain now.

Hopefully the high tempo Germany play will beat Spain, like Portugal did in the first half to decent effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom