• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az

Oh shut up. You had 2 shots on target, only one of them was serious. The other one was from way too far, weak and straight to the keeper.

Portugal played better for the entire of the 90minutes, you guys played better on the overtime and won on penalties, woopidoo!

But hey, at least u didn't win from an offside goal this time :)

damn dude, saltiness.

NHale

Hey Portugal: WAKE UP!

Best team won, without doubt. A team who doesn't shot on target deserves NOTHING.

Like always Spanish people reveal themselves in victory. Congrats you needed penalties to beat a team of scrubs like Portugal.

At least you didn't needed help from the referee like against Croatia. So that's improvement.

Saty

Why not have Ronaldo take the first penalty? I understand letting your best kicker kick last when your team wins the coin toss but not sure about having him be last when they will be trailing.

Oh shut up. You had 2 shots on target, only one of them was serious. The other one was from way too far, weak and straight to the keeper.

Portugal played better for the entire of the 90minutes, you guys played better on the overtime and won on penalties, woopidoo!

Salt.jpg

Fularu

Banned
Can we have a .gif of Christiano crying? I need it for my collection :p

Still I'm kind of sad for Portugal, and I don't think Spain deserves to reach the final

keit4

Banned

Loving your tears SO MUCH.

Draconian

Hey Portugal: WAKE UP!

Best team won, without doubt. A team who doesn't shot on target deserves NOTHING.

I'm so glad Chelsea won the champions league just so you people who think a thousand passes is the only way to play football could shut the hell up even for just one day.

I wish Italy had another chance at Spain because I think we match up and have the best shot against them in a final. Unfortunately I'm not too confident for tomorrow and I think Germany will beat Italy (surprise me being pessimistic!).

I haven't honestly been very impressed by Spain all tournament. They aren't dominating or anything. They're just somehow getting things done and I guess thats all that really matters in the end.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Germany will save this tournament.
I'd already figured that Germany would take it all at the end. Spain and Germany in the final with Germany winning the tournament. Fuck, can't wait for the Germany match.

Portugal put up a decent fight this match. The cards and constant interruptions from everything, though...

keit4

Banned
Like always Spanish people reveal themselves in victory. Congrats you needed penalties to beat a team of scrubs like Portugal.

At least you didn't needed help from the referee like against Croatia. So that's improvement.

All the forum hating on Spain and i'm supposed to shut my mouth? OH, F*** O**

Loving your tears SO MUCH.

yeah right, you've been delusional the entire game, anyone just reading your posts would have thought it was a different game all together.

All the forum hating on Spain and i'm supposed to shut my mouth? OH, F*** O**

See what I mean? "Everyone is wrong but me!!!!"

News flash, you guys were not the better team, but hey, you still won. That's all that matters. I'm moving on, you focus on the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom