• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
It's all Balotelli, really.

images

s7evn

I'm hoping for a German win today. I'd be fine with the lineup they went with against Greece except put Muller on the wing opposite of Reus and maybe Bender for Boateng.

hylje

I'm pretty excited about tonight's match. Schweinsteiger should be 100% fit and hungry. Pirlo being Pirlo and girls looking great.

I have not contributed any girl pics but here is one :

1424093.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Probable: Buffon; Abate Bonucci Barzagli Chiellini; De Rossi Pirlo Marchisio; Montolivo; Cassano Balotelli

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dat ItalJuve <3

Good for DDR and Chiello, I hope that Montolivo tonight won't be in Mortolivo Mode.

Almost half the team is not fully fit.

Again, there's no way in hell Chiello recovered from a hamstring injury in 10 days, lol.

gurasa

I can watch Pirlo and Ozil play tonight? What a delight.

I want the Azzurri to win this, but if Germany are through then I'll be rooting for them against Spain. New Champion, please!

Draconian

As an Italy fan, I'm of course rooting for them, but I have a lot of respect for the Germans, and I'm begging that we actually get some goals in this match and not have to go to extra time or penalties.

Gambit

In full:

Neuer - Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm - Khedira, Schweinsteiger - Kroos, Özil, Podolski - Gomez

Yes!, I was hoping for Kroos.

More control against Italy is a good idea.

Although I think Kroos is gonna go to the centre and Özil to the flank.

In full:

Neuer - Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm - Khedira, Schweinsteiger - Kroos, Özil, Podolski - Gomez

This is pretty freaking defensive. I'm 100% sure Kroos isn't a real 10er (CAM) here, but rather somewhere between a 10 (CAM) & an 8 (CM).
Or wait, is Kroos on the wing?! Weiiiird.
Why not just go 4-4-2? lol
Can Gomez smash?!
Well, doesn't matter. Let's do this!

The_Joker

it's way too defensive...i don't like this... they should have played like the games before...with confidence

podolski and kroos are also very slow while reus and müller can play fast counterattacks

TheChits

it's way too defensive...i don't like this... they should have played like the games before...with confidence

podolski and kroos are also very slow while reus and müller can play fast counterattacks

Yeah it's pretty concerning to me too, but I have faith in the team to get the job done :)

Gambit

I am pretty sure the idea is for Kroos to occupy Pirlo, so that Özil can do his thing.

Very good idea, I think.

though I could have lived with Reus for Podolski.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom