• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

immy

Banned
ibqNUUOJdY4eQE.gif

Why did he do that?

Spanish team can be pricks, how can this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Booya

Neo Member
SCHLAND!

just want to point out that the current OT-Title made me laugh louder than anything I've encountered all week... wow.. so good :D

Hydrargyrus

I'm very proud to be iberian.

Congratsto our brothers from Portugal for such a nice game. You did very well.

And of course, I'm very glad to see Spain in his third consecutive final

Kiraly

He didn't want to kick him or pass over him, just force him to stay lying there and not get to the ball

Whatever, Ramos is a boss

How do the politics of the Euro crisis play out in tournaments like this?

I see Germany, Italy and Spain still in it and it makes me wonder.

Arjen

Al i want tonight is a good match with lots of drama and good football, may the best team win so they can crush Spain in the final.

F#A#Oo

Banned
Statistically yesterdays match was probably one of the worst matches to watch...

I mean Portugal couldn't even get a single shot on target in 90 minutes...Spain only woke up from their slumber in ET...

It was a pretty piss poor match tbh...also anytime you notice the ref in a game you know that ref is doing crap. He seemed to dislike Nani as he never gave him a foul.

First half was good from Portugal but 2nd half was bland. ET was all Spain with Portugal pretending to counter with threat.

Overall a very anti-climactic match. Portugal played 45 mins and Spain 30 mins.

I hope Germany vs Italy can be a memorable match. I've said it before but for me the real Final is tonight.

cube444

"He said to me, 'You want a kick?' And I said 'Yes the fifth'" Ronaldo said late Wednesday night

:lol What a "leader." Running scared so he wouldn't get blamed with a missed PK and loss. Who honestly asks to go last? :lol

:lol What a "leader." Running scared so he wouldn't get blamed with a missed PK and loss. Who honestly asks to go last? :lol

LoL? Do you know how much pressure is to have on your shoulders the final PK that can decide the outcome of a match? Of course you don't...

cube444

KuGsj.gif

I guess Drogba also just really didn't want to take a penalty in the CL finale.

Anyone who "asks" to go last and is a premier player should be ridiculed. You put a stamp on things right off the bat and set the tone. You don't wait to go fifth and risk it being over before you even get the chance to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom