• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN3 is trolling. Gave me a live alert that Spain just scored on the Spanish language feed about 30 seconds before they did on the English feed. Come the fuck on man.

I kinda don't want to see Spain win the third cup in a row, but you can't be mad at them when you see their goals. Italy look like amateurs in comparison.

Afrikan

Basquets and Mario have been cherping back and forth the whole match....i have a feeling if Spain continues to score, Basquets will egg him on and Mario will take a swing.

It wasn't awesome against Portugal...

Portugal has a style of defending that suits well against Spain, plus it had the players to defend well that way. Italy tried the same but they have none of the above. They should've stuck with their usual tactics.

D23

as an Italy fan this is really fucking sucks to watch when the opposite team is pretty much better in everything. better defense better offense.. fuck

too many juve players in this italy squad. chielllini off was a good thing, he should have never started. nothing anyone can really do about the CBs though.

also marchisio is playing like shit, get nocerino on.

Meh, second best team of tournament. Not deserving of ridicule despite the fact that the score sheet is likely to get a bit silly in the second half :p Spain is simply the best team in Europe.
2 - 0 in the first half during a final is pretty bad :/ I hope they go all out in the second half without conceding more goals but Spain is too good.

flyover

Meh, second best team of tournament. Not deserving of ridicule despite the fact that the score sheet is likely to get a bit silly in the second half :p Spain is simply the best team in Europe.

Yeah, Italy's done great this tournament. They've just run into a steamroller today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom