• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
TSN end-EC 2012 montage seems decent.

Needs some better music. At least they included that Balotelli goal. Forgot how awesome that was.

IceCold

It was a very fun Euro, despite the predictable result.

Also it was great seeing football without someone riding Messi's dick every 5 minutes, even if it was just a month.

That was still happened. Mention Ronaldo and Messi has to be mentioned as well.

So many posters chesting out now hiding in their holes.

Well deserved, mates.

My congrats to Italy for having played some awesome football during this Euro.

You guys need to keep Prandelli despite today's mistake of not playing with three centre defenders.

If he had kept the same scheme as during the first match it would have been a very different match.

As much as i rooted for Italy, this wasn't a competition, this was a massacre. Spain destroyed Italy. The italian defense was a joke and the attack was lacking.

But Spain, dear lord, they played exceptionally well. I don't even want to make up excuses for Italys poor showing, because even if Italy had played better, Spain would've dominated them.

Amazing team and more than deserved win of this tournament.

Italy will have to take a good look at where they go from now, as the talent is there.

fuenf

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in our Prediction League. Congratulations to Willkiller (first place), Tence (second place) and &Divius (third place).

ibbX8vJkuF9j8R.png

Disclaimer: The Kicktipp Standings are currently still updating, i hope i got my math right. ;)

Sylver

Banned
A good pic Euro 2008 - WC 2010 - Euro 2012.
kQdw5.jpg

Iker was exceptional during all this tournament, I'm a Barça fan but hell he is the best goalkeeper.

Konosuke

Code:
Manager Vicente del Bosque
[U][B]Real Madrid
[/U][/B]La Liga (2): 2000–01, 2002–03
Supercopa de España (1): 2001
UEFA Champions League (2): 1999–2000, 2001–02
UEFA Super Cup (1): 2002
Intercontinental Cup (1): 2002
Copa Iberoamericana (1): 1994
[U][B]Spain[/B]
[/U]FIFA World Cup (1): 2010
UEFA European Championship (1): 2012
FIFA Confederations Cup: Third-place 2009

Kabouter

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in our Prediction League. Congratulations to Willkiller (first place), Tence (second place) and &Divius (third place).

Disclaimer: The Kicktipp Standings are currently still updating, i hope i got my math right. ;)

Willkiller (assuming you got the math right), can PM me with the tag he wants. If it's acceptable, I'll request that an admin set it.

IceCold

Code:
[U][B]Real Madrid
[U][B]Spain[/B]

Mourinho will beat this.

Believe.

Cromat

Final match totally delivered.
Well deserved, Spain. They are the best team in Europe.
Italy did very well in this tourney, lots of respect.

Kurtofan

Code:
[U][B]Real Madrid
[U][B]Spain[/B]

Third place of Confed Cup is an achievement now?

Chuckie

Wahahaha.....nice detail using that Robben picture.

sneaky77

I didn't understand the subs made by Italy to be honest.. you start a guy with injury problems he goes down, you take a forward out down by 2 goals at half.. and then you put Motta in with the 3rd sub? Still down 2 goals.. and a guy that has had injury issues as well.

Anyway.. I am beyond static that Spain won, after all those yrs of heartbreak losing in qrtrs time after time after time, we better enjoy this 8 yrs that we just had, because well.. we just made fucking history and beat a shitload of records along the way.

Who won the Golden Keyboard for most Euro 2012 Gaf posts?

Top 25

criesofthepast 295
WoodenLung 220
Kurtofan 217
Fry8 216
fuenf 199
bjaelke 189
&Divius 184
Arjen 184
Cosmozone 176
Patrick Bateman 175
Wilbury 174
Dark Schala 173
ColossalLazy 166
ilnadmy 160
Konosuke 158
Blablurn 156
Ushojax 155
hylje 148
Funky Papa 146
Phantast2k 138
IceCold 136
Baconsaurus 134
Johnny Cage In The Shower 133
Spanish Wrath 132
MMaRsu 130

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
As much as I HATE Italy ... I gotta congratulate them. Great team, they played their hearts out and just got incredibly unlucky with those injuries. I like the team though, first time I've ever said that.

ANYWAYS!

1341175136_extras_portada_4.jpg

CAMPEONES!!!! 3 IN A ROW! YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Won it twice, making a triple tournament win with the 1998 WC, the 2000 EC and the 2001 CC.

We won the confed cup again in 2003.

Lately, not almost a decade ago.

So, Confecup is now a majot title to consider a triple tournament win.

Good to know. Let's see what happens next year in Brazil and how GAF will handle it.

Will mark this posts.

Bet365 are robbing people from refusing to pay out on Torres winning the golden boot. They say he is tied, even though UEFA rules clearly state he finishes first according to their rules.

Not happy

I was lucky to begin my European trip yesterday/today in Madrid. Got to see the game with a bunch of spanards outside the stadium. Amazing experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom