• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These orange tears, they're so sweet like orange soda.

i7hYQtO7GGaGC.jpg

sphinx

the piano man
Ich liebe Deutsche land, ich liebe deusche Kind, Ich liebe deutsche bier, ist gut für meine Dürst Xd.. lol

turu titu tutu,
turu, titu, turu

gogogogog, Germany.

german.gif

pulga

Banned
He said Messi didn't play well and they went out, if he actually watched the Copa he would have seen that he was the best player on the pitch for Argentina in every match, every goal involved him and he was giving his all to try and create a goal along with only a few other Argentines. He wasn't at his best but he played much better than Ronaldo did for Portugal the first couple of matches.

Plus he actually said that some people call him the best in the world, no Ronaldo, everyone thinks Messi's the best and it isn't even close.

Messi still hasn't done shit for his team, though. Ronaldo atleast can claim to being in a Euro final and WC 3rd vs 4th place. That's what he was getting at. And it's true.

Is Huntelaar always this much of a pussy? He can't be arsed to challenge for the ball if there's a player within 5 yards of him, even if its a header from 6 yards out

Arjen

Congrats to our neighbours and Portugal gaf for reaching the next round. Never in my life did I see Holland play such a crappy tourney.

Rad-

Portugal getting Czechs which imo are easier than Greece.

If Ronaldo always performed like this for Portugal, they would boss this tournament.

warthog

They should have been focused on actually winning games instead of dreaming about the final right away. 0 points is the net result

Meier

Hopefully Mancini was watching and doesn't bother trying to sign Van Persie or Sneijder now. I don't want either of them. Too old, too injury-prone, too uneven and too expensive.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Congrats to our neighbours and Portugal gaf for reaching the next round. Never in my life did I see Holland play such a crappy tourney.
I have to admit that I was quite surprised to see their defense suck so hard.

I don't think I remember playing an entire round and ending with 0 points before.

Messi still hasn't done shit for his team, though. Ronaldo atleast can claim to being in a Euro final and WC 3rd vs 4th place. That's what he was getting at. And it's true.

That's what I hate. People just look at stats, if Messi doesn't score for Argentina he played crap, but if you watch the match you can see he was easily the best player on the pitch and one of the reasons they won. You say Ronaldo has been in the Euro final and WC 3rd and 4th, but did he lead the team there? Stats can be so misleading.

Yager

Banned

Well, even being Messi you can't do shit with a team that has no deffense and the only good player in the middlefield is Mascherano. The problem was that Messi had to do bo both things: being a middlefielder for creating game, and trying to finish it. Fortunately, that seems to be changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom