• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoogoo

untitled-12vs9e8.gif

Thanks man, you rock

But he wasn't going for the ball. Iniesta was, but he wasn't offside.
That's not the rule, he was "interfering with play" by courtesy of the fact that he went and scored immediately after, thus the offside should've been given.

Also everyone saying that pass backwards is ok is getting it wrong, it's about whether the player you are passing to is behind you, not the direction the ball goes.

feel

Man that Spain goal was very anticlimatic. :(

I think it should've maybe been disallowed because of the arm control by Iniesta, but it's not clear.

kharma45

That's not the rule, he was "interfering with play" by courtesy of the fact that he went and scored immediately after, thus the offside should've been given.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, but not really surprised.

Croatia should've had at least one penalty for a start, was always gonna be Spain's night.

Cosmozone

I don't feel really sorry for Croatia, they should have pressed much more in the last 15 minutes or so. And great goal in that other game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Shame for Crotia, they should have had a penalty for Biscuits foul on Corluka but they set up to need one goal and when the chance came they blew it.

yogloo

God damnit. I was robbed $100 by my friend. Told him to put a bet for spain under and italy win. He didn't do it. Goddamnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom