• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.
WiiMusic.gif

whoa this is pretty dope.
YES !

Also Rood Runner please come on stage your cartoon is about to start.

SLV

Jeez you guys, so weird to have our small corner of the world Latvia getting fawned over in a positive way after such a long while <3 Getting teary

Rahvar

Percussion instruments aren't all drums.

True but that's what the Swedish presenter said at first.
The he added the bit about the percussion and ended with saying that it's a bit long but imagine how great it will be when the competition starts again haha

Edit: spelling

My predictions for the top 5:
1. Sweden
2. Estonia
3. Italy
4. Australia
5. Israel

My predictions for the bottom 5:
5. Greece
4. France
3. Armenia
2. Albania
1. Hungary

Cyd0nia

Banned
Israel and Australia need to GTFO - sorry. Russia can GTFO too for their behaviour lately.

For me its Georgia, Sweden and Estonia - in that order.

Georgia looks like something out of He Man or the Never Ending Story. And I like it. I tried to vote for her but just got bleeps. Fucking BBC.

Also - the British act sounds like Moo Moo Meadows from Mario Kart, with the ghost of Louis Armstrong scatting over the top. Its not total shit, but we're not going to win much here I fear...

obin_gam

That sounds like like the performer version of "I didn't say anything homophobic, I have many gay friends" to be fair. Did he do this before or after those statements?

Måns is basically hand picked by the gayest man who has ever walked Swedish soil, Christer Björkman, the head chief of the Swedish ESC trials. He's not a homophobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom