• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be looking for you like the melody of my song? Like what, are you tone deaf or some shit? What the fuck does that even mean for fucks sake man.... These Scandinavian pop song writers have no fucking clue about the english language.

laoni

Appearently the French Minister of Language is very upset that the chorus is in English

I was listening to a Spotify playlist of Eurovision 2016 songs and apparently he has an entirely in English version too. It was weird sounding, I went straight back to the French/English hybrid one

VQU4LdW.gif

Linkyn

Btw, I don't know why people are complaining about this poor girl. After Alex Swings Oscar Sings, nothing should come as a shock anymore.

oti

Banned
Handsome: check
Good chorus: check
Performance: OK

We'll see. I'd love for our friends to win this year.

I'm talking about France. Not the weird Jack Sparrow from Poland.

Alx

Appearently the French Minister of Language is very upset that the chorus is in English

We don't have a Minister of Language. Also it's common practice to have the song in French and chorus in English, because otherwise it doesn't please the Eurovision audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom