• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.
hg5fCN2.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
you can't have any vocals on the pre-recorded stuff. if there's one singer on stage there are usually background singers in the dark.

Well, our contestant did not have any back vocalists with her in Sweden, so I presume that they used prerecorded back vocals.

mclem

on the side note, what happens if Australia wins? Eurovision 2017 will be held... in Australia?
Last year the discussions were in the context of having a local country do the hosting with financial support from Australia. I think UK was suggested as quite likely.

cilonen

on the side note, what happens if Australia wins? Eurovision 2017 will be held... in Australia?

I think when they were a guest last year if they won they would sponsor a European country to hold it in, but now they're a full participant I have no idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom