• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikujiro

lol what? the first stream match is a better matchup than any of the offstream qtrs posted so far, its fucking qtrs man, killers everywhere, they can't show every match.

Yeah but they should do something about this, it's not possible to miss all these killer matches.

Skab

8Y21T.png

MIKE "UNCHAINED" ROSS

Chris G = Freeza?

Smash was probably the most entertaining all day.

I don't play smash so it looks like absolute nonsense to me. I don't get what the numbers mean or how the hell you even win. Its soo different, it looks nothing like any other game being played here.

I still wanna try the new one, but my god is it hard to watch if youve never played.

shaowebb

DJT the guy who put Perfect Legend into losers and the guy who double babied a blind man by mirror matching him to confuse his sense of sound is now in Winners Grand Finals as Cyrax.

Shit is crazy right now.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I don't play smash so it looks like absolute nonsense to me. I don't get what the numbers mean or how the hell you even win. Its soo different, it looks nothing like any other game being played here.

I still wanna try the new one, but my god is it hard to watch if youve never played.
When you damage them the % goes up, your attacks have knockback, the higher the % the further you send people flying. Your goal is to hit people out of the screen

LordJim

Gonna assume some heavy sarcasm taking place here, but seriously. The game only has one spot, the finals, and it's airing at the same time as MvC3 quarter finals. I thought MvC3 was criticized for being too unbalanced for tourneys? Yet it has spots for the quarter, semi and finals. SXT is barely getting any love.

Not a crowd favorite.
Karastorm will be streaming pools

kick51

Banned
Gonna assume some heavy sarcasm taking place here, but seriously. The game only has one spot, the finals, and it's airing at the same time as MvC3 quarter finals. I thought MvC3 was criticized for being too unbalanced for tourneys? Yet it has spots for the quarter, semi and finals. SXT is barely getting any love.

Nobody has said that about MVC3 aside from haters, but SFXT does deserve more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom