• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Melee eats it for Tekken getting screwed over
yes....YES

GET ANGRY

ib26Wef0y3umbf.gif

CBTech

I'm disappointed at how little stream time KoF is getting, but at least I won't have to worry about missing any of it during work.

Ignoring the outdated information. The 2012 evo multistream viewer still works really well. Dunno why they didn't just update this page for this year.

Here is the link if people didn't have it bookmarked from last year and wanna use it.

http://evo2012.s3.amazonaws.com/live/index.html#

I like it cause you can make the stream pretty large without going fullscreen, and change between the three.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I wonder how many Ogre or Bryan players will be at EVO *for both SFxTK and TTT2*

They are great in both games and pretty fucking underplayed in SFxTK

Id say they are both underated as well. Shouta knows how dumb bryan can be and Ogre is fucking derp.

Horseress

People at Twitter stating that Nemo is running a train on everybody at casuals. Is he our only hope? Or just Japanese Yipes? All the questions will be answered on Sunday

smurfx

get some go again
maybe this year the japanese players can surprise the americans instead of many of them getting downloaded at fgtv house.

jbug617

Banned
Nemo beat Flocker in a money match. Nemo thinks Frieda has a better Zero but Flocker is a better player overall.

Chris G got to save us people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom