• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otsukare

Neo Member
Injustice: wanna see, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Joker and SHAZAM!!!!!!!

Mahvel: realistically, I wanna see the Book of Vishanti respected. I think Stephen is stronger than most people think, and a lot of people who know how to do combos with him, don't have the fundamentals with him.... wet dream = Arthur and Thor going places :).

KOF13: the More Duolongs, the more Goros, the better

AE: I expect Xian to rule, cuz no one knows Kung-Fu

Would love to see Xian win man, the NCR 2013 final with him and Infiltration was awesome.

DRE Fei

Is twitch acting weird for anyone else right now? I can't even log in. I hope they fix these issues by tomorrow, since I can't make it to evo this year. I went last year and it was amazing.

Pretty much have no idea what will happen on the KOF front. With Korea, Japan bring their top players, and the Socal KOF crew in attendance anything could happen.

On the Tekken front, JDCR has this free, he beat Knee twice. (FInal Round and Tekken Strike)

On Marvel, Chris G should have this free, but something will fuck it up for him. So Champ will two-peat.
I hope I am wrong on this.

On SF, I want to say Infiltration's got this, but like KOF there are a lot internationals that might blow him up. But then again, there were a lot last year too.

On Persona, if what I am hearing about top Japanese players being there is true, then it's going to one of them that wins. Lord Knight please save us.

Injustice, I kinda want Chris G to win it, but I hope Aris makes it far. Amazingly cheap Deathstroke. Wish he actually liked the game so he would play it.

Brawl, I have no idea about (haven't owned an N system since the SNES), but I love female characters doing well in tourneys, so go Peach and Sheik.

MK, likewise, go Mileena and Kitana.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Chris is gonna win cause look at the past 2 marvel winners. There's more to this but I have a headache and I should have done the lawn today

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Final form of the OP has been unlocked. 99% of everything is there.

Madcatz is going to start selling the VS SH sticks tomorrow at 9 AM PST. If you want it you better snatch it quick. There will be less than 100 of them for sale in total. This also applies to those attending the event. There will be very limited supplies.

Subitai

tumblr_mpsq5fftV91qhhv13o1_1280.jpg

Sup Gaf

Got to the hotel a couple of hours ago. $15 a day for wifi per device. Fuck that shit. Right now I'm at McDonald's with Frutsy and the Mexicans that came with me on the plane.
Good luck!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I was told there was to be something tonight but at the same time I can see it not happening since there is still work to be done before the real stuff tomorrow.

hey guys it looks like CafeId is actively encouraging people to come to their room to get KoF games in. It seems that at the moment they are getting setups put together and are also trying to get their stream working. Per the MAD_KoF Twitter:

We're working on few stream issues now. We will start with 5v5 exhibition match Mexico vs Korea soon, and then... http://fb.me/2MsQObmaN

stay tuned!

In the plane now - just a few more hours to go until I land! Dammit, I do wish I got the S+ tier pass though.

At least ill be watching it next door though!

My top 3 things to look for other than Christ G

1) has champ really been sandbagging for a year?

2) how many zero trilogy's are we gonna see

3) are the Japanese real? Specifically Nemo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom