• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanashrew

Banned
He just got too into the moment and he thought it was the last round when he pulled off that super then stood up so excited and lost before he got back to his chair when he realized it wasn't the last round. Man, I feel bad for him, but that was also really hilarious.

Nibel

I feel that it's unsporting, but fuck, I cannot blame Ogawa one bit for doing that, especially with thousands of dollars on the line.

And this is why you don't pop off prematurely.

Match wasn't even done and dude celebrated like he won GF, get outta here with that unsporting shit breh

DrearyMiserlyBlackandtancoonhound.gif

An EVO moment for the ages.

MechaX

Unsporting? Mental mistakes are to be capitalized on. Especially dumbass ones like that.

Trying to get a perfect on someone who isn't even at the stick is the very definition of unsporting (as was the mid-game popoff).

I just condone it under the circumstances.

Cyrano

Is there a problem with new people not jumping in? I figured it was just a problem with people breaking through to the tippytop levels.
Well, that's what I mean. Seeing new players break through to the top levels encourages new players to play I think. Seeing the same players continue to dominate the top levels just makes it feel that much more impenetrable and that can be really discouraging.

TheRetroKid

Neo Member
What I find more impressive is that in the literal 5 seconds it took Woshige to realize what was happening, his character was already dead. In any other game, they would still have a decent chance at recovery.

Well, that's what I mean. Seeing new players break through to the top levels encourages new players to play I think. Seeing the same players continue to dominate the top levels just makes it feel that much more impenetrable and that can be really discouraging.

I like continued dominance. Teaches people their place.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
What I find more impressive is that in the literal 5 seconds it took Woshige to realize what was happening, his character was already dead. In any other game, they would still have a decent chance at recovery.

Ogawa can wreck people very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom