• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikujiro

This is my first time watching Evo live. I still think attacking the guy that way was unethical, but it looks like there is little room for ethics in that environment.
At least the guy who lost was smiling on the outside (and crying on the inside?)

That had nothing to do with ethics.

DrearyMiserlyBlackandtancoonhound.gif

Without sound it's not as epic as everyone streaming so loud the mic is distorting lol

V-Faction

There are no winners in A-MER-I-CA
And the roads are paved with [FREE]
Oh, there are no winners in A-MER-I-CA
So set your mind at ease!

Shouta

This is my first time watching Evo live. I still think attacking the guy that way was unethical, but it looks like there is little room for ethics in that environment.
At least the guy who lost was smiling on the outside (and crying on the inside?)

It's not unethical. This is a competition and it only is unethical if you impede your opponent from playing That was not the case there. Woshige stepped away from the stick mid-match and Ogawa continued playing the match like he should have.

Haha. For a second I was trying to figure if Woshige pulled off some kind of GGxrd scenario I didn't know about that awards you both rounds. Great example of how the EVO stage can mindfuck you in so many ways.

It's not unethical. This is a competition and it only is unethical if you impede your opponent from playing That was not the case there. Woshige stepped away from the stick mid-match and Ogawa continued playing the match like he should have.

Yep, he has no obligation to stop the match because the other player walked away. Even more so since winning gives him thousands of extra $ by default.

Cyrano

Yeah. No one to blame but himself for popping off before the match was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom