• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time watching Evo live. I still think attacking the guy that way was unethical, but it looks like there is little room for ethics in that environment.
At least the guy who lost was smiling on the outside (and crying on the inside?)

LifEndz

Trying to get a perfect on someone who isn't even at the stick is the very definition of unsporting (as was the mid-game popoff).

I just condone it under the circumstances.

He wasn't at the stick because he Prematurely got up to celebrate and play to the crowd. This wasn't him stepping away because someone yelled out the building's on fire. His opponent capitalized on it. Really no argument here.

J@hranimo

Banned
This is my first time watching Evo live. I still think attacking the guy that way was unethical, but it looks like there is little room for ethics in that environment.
At least the guy who lost was smiling on the outside (and crying on the inside?)

Nah man it was his fault for popping off before the set was even done. Gotta be consistent 100% in FGC environment.

...Zidane :(

You are not supposed to care about your opponent's circumstances. Their mistakes are on them. You take advantage of them for the win.

iori9999

Banned
Rion will win it for the us.. I kinda wish KV went to top 8 instead.. Elphelt could have done some damage if he didn't have to play any Millias..

Kriken

This one's better imo

leon-lett-fail-super-bowl-xxvii.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom