• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTtoZ

She needs to go. She brings ZERO HYPE to the match. (no not zero the character). All she does is slightly raise her voice like shes in a library watching a match.

crash-14

Wow Chile won American cup for the first time some weeks ago. It's KBR winning Marvel?

Or it's just that melee ended at 1am in Europe and the stream lost all the EU viewers who work in the morning.

I'm from europe. and in past evos drops haven't been that big... Also Marvel was the most viewed game at the same time slot. Don't thin EVO gain 70k viewers from Europe...

lol so due to people leaving, your assumption is "people don't care about MvC" yet you put up some ridiculous notion of MKX views being due to Smash waiting to be seen as some crazy example? lol Welcome to the ignore list.

as ridicoulous as saying that 70k people leave from a 200k cuz 3 players are not at the tournament.

Why I can assume that? Cuz stream number views during this weekend and past events. While Smash has been 70-90k at QF-SF the other games (Except Ultra) did 20-35 at beast

But you have left everything clear "If you don't accept my point of view your trolling" lol.

BY2K

Membero Americo
3Pn11m4.gif

3Pn11m4.gif

3Pn11m4.gif

3Pn11m4.gif

16BitNova

Well thank god F Champ is not in top 8. If he would have been and then made it to Grand Finals vs KBR. That woulda been sooooo free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom