• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

Sentinel_d5cdf8_1579615.jpg

Shouta

I haven't watched Marvel in a long time, how does KBR do again Mori Doom? I remember Chris used to beat him free, has he found an solution?

KBR has said he can deal with Morri Doom as the ability to kill her really quickly, especially in the opening exchange.It's still messy when she gets Astral up but it's a winnable fight as he showed at NWM.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
KBR strikes me as a prick

He's not. At all. Ever. Actually talk to him on Twitter, Twitch, Real-life meet-ups and you'd see he's just an unconfident "nerd" that self-doubts.

Crocodile

giphy.gif

I swear to God nothing makes sense in these matches. These wild momentum swings are more obnoxious than hype. Or maybe its all the sloppy play?

Well thank god F Champ is not in top 8. If he would have been and then made it to Grand Finals vs KBR. That woulda been sooooo free.

Yea i remember a few sets where champ and chris G just zoned KBR completely. He looked so demoralize and couldn't even get up after losing.

Guess he's safe for now this is his to lose.

MechaX

Yea i remember a few sets where champ and chris G just zoned KBR completely. He looked so demoralize and couldn't even get up after losing.

Guess he's safe for now this is his to lose.

Although, in Final Round, KBR bodied the fuck out of Chris G just by making really, really good throw reads.

That's the plight of team Big Bodies.

mattp

Marvel getting less viewers than Melee and Mortal Kombat.
I still have no idea why Evo staff has it at this time slot.

whats the time slot have to do with it?
i think its because marvel is impossible to watch without knowing a lot about the game
melee, mk, and sf are all 100x easier to casually watch

kirblar

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";172405379]I'm actually suspicious that that would be better for KBR than Ray Ray. MODOK is one of the few characters that gets out of Hulk's dominant opening gambits.[/QUOTE]
I just want a GF with MODOK, Cap, Hulk, Haggar and Sentinel in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom