• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Lee @ EVO ‏@DaFeetLee 20s
Haitani eliminates FChamp 2-1 with Makoto. Champ switched to Seth after losing with Sim. #Evo2015

Haitani's thoughts must have been something like this "Rufus/Sim is a 6-4 for Rufus, hmm. Fuck that, I'm picking Mak. Lets 8-2 this bitch"

lol americans are so behind in sf4. Dieminion said this when he went to France. Rog and Jwong have said this when they went to Japan.

I would be very surprised if an american makes it into top8 in winners

Some people that I've heard things about ken from have been saying that he's pretty bad
Bad enough to get into grand finals apparently :y

like I give a fuck what people say about P4A ^_^

Ken clearly the best on account of being the most Jojo's-tastic character in the cast.

mStudios

Abadango

This is why I root for players, and not for countries. America out here like the Washington Generals pretending like the Harlem Globetrotters give a shit about their team.

I mean, why have a one-way rivalry like that, especially if you're almost never going to actually win?

- J - D -

I just tuned in to Evo for the first time today (work, ugh), and within 5 minutes, I hear James Chen tell TWO of his stories.

Feels right.

Dot-N-Run

Tahichi did really well in that match, you really have to give him credit for managing to come up with a plan to deal with those killer overheads and capitalize on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom