• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarte

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I went 2-2 in Smash and Persona and 1-2 in Ultra so I'm really happy

Also, Vulva, Soakrates and I and others went to the Bacchanal and holy shit

Also I got a selfie with Yuka Kuramoti and she recognized I was dressed as Ness and I met friends

Evo is awesome

Where you at? I ain't even seen you yet.

Rainy

Banned
Anyway I'll just link to the past broadcast section of each channel:

Half the pools of USF4, and a lot of winners and losers matches were played on CapcomFighters but their archives ARE behind a paywall so you have to sub. Will probably be on youtube soon enough. Also I'm sure a lot of matches are already on yt, if you know what players you are looking for.

Half of USF4 pools and some Losers matches can be found here, as well as Persona Top 8 : http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1/profile/past_broadcasts (be aware that the internet went out a few times so the videos are separated.)

Melee was here : http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo2/profile/past_broadcasts

Persona pools and play until Top 8 was here : http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo3/profile/past_broadcasts

srkevo4 was Smash 4, but I don't see any archives so...

srkevo5 was Tekken 7, but don't see any archives either.

Xrd was on srkevo6 but no archives either.

Also I have a feeling they might lock the archives later so it's better to watch the VODs sooner than later.

Daigo got knocked into Losers offstream which sparked the usual discussions.

To summarise day 1:

* Why do we have only one stream for SF4? All of these amazing players are being knocked out offstream!
* Why do we have no updated brackets/meh paper is the only way to organise thousands of people.
* Americans are losing, this EVO sucks
* P4U finals are hype!
* Fuck P4U finals.
* Daigo didn't make top 8.
* Smug got mentioned a couple of hundred more times than he deserves to.
* Random guys talking about jigglypuffs or something that must have been watching the smash stream, I don't even know.

So basically same old, same old.

Actually Daigo vs Bee did stream on EvoSRK1 channel. I was watching both Capcom Fighters channel & srk1 & I think there was spooky stream too, not sure though. Srk1 was set at high quality, requires paid sub for source quality.high quality doesn't bother me anyway lol.

Lol smack smack smack. MURICA!

GrouchyIcyAmericanbulldog.gif

Actually Daigo vs Bee did stream on EvoSRK1 channel. I was watching both Capcom Fighters channel & srk1 & I think there was spooky stream too, not sure though. Srk1 was set at high quality, requires paid sub for source quality.high quality doesn't bother me anyway lol.

That's not what he said. He said Daigo got knocked into losers off stream, which he did. I really wanted to see Daigo vs Ai Ai.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Are there any really good matches that stick out in pools? I might scrub through the VoD looking for timestamps.

Wallach

Catching up on the loser's matches I missed for USF4. Pretty disappointed with Sako's match in loser's, he cracked like an egg. Shame, he was looking really good earlier in the day.

NotLiquid

Hey guys, did I miss any highlights in P4U, Melee, Smash 4 and USFIV in the last two hours? Any notable names that got knocked out or are continuing? How'd P4U finals go?

Catching up on the loser's matches I missed for USF4. Pretty disappointed with Sako's match in loser's, he cracked like an egg. Shame, he was looking really good earlier in the day.

The biggest shame is Elena. It is a boring character to start with and Sako's just looks like everybody elses. When he plays Ibuki it is like he has his own character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom