• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSX

How low we tekken players have gone to get more practice time in for T7. Purposefully losing rounds on stream in tournament goddam lolol

NotLiquid

Nairo has been taking a lot of notes on the ZSS vs Sheik matchup after the CEO finals. He's not nearly throwing out as many grabs as he used to.

CSX

Jesus, some of these Tekken matches. Intentionally losing to get more matches, switching characters when winning...

IIRC, one of the winner's finals they showed on stream last night had players of this skill level....

my scrubby ass might have a chance of getting out of pools if i joined and got lucky lol

Doomshine

IIRC, one of the winner's finals they showed on stream last night had players of this skill level....

my scrubby ass might have a chance of getting out of pools if i joined and got lucky lol

It's not even the skill level, that's fine, but play the damn tournament.

Busaiku

All Japanese top 8 for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax was surprising, but all Japanese top 16 for Guilty Gear Xrd is definitely happening.
Maybe even top 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom