• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random, unfortunately.

I know in time battles there are no star KOs in the final ~1 minute or so to avoid dying but not dying at the last second, so that's likely the case with these battles as well.

Meaning there shouldn't have been any random elements to mess that up, Pacman was half a second from dying no matter what.

JeTmAn81

Wero beat Cloud's Zero team 3-0. Wolfstreet beat Wero 3-0 with his Phoenix Wright team. By the transitive property, Phoenix Wright is better than Zero. Change your tier lists.

Damn
cGPpvvb.gif

Though so. That was just tough luck cause that saved Abadango
At the same time, Abadango could have just dropped from the ledge for that 1 second and he would have been fine.

I thought they stop happening in the final seconds of a match to prevent that situation. Maybe I'm confusing it with the Timed game rules.

I know in time battles there are no star KOs in the final ~1 minute or so to avoid dying but not dying at the last second, so that's likely the case with these battles as well.

Meaning there shouldn't have been any random elements to mess that up, Pacman was half a second from dying no matter what.
Good to know!

Ikon

Switched to sm4sh stream for one game. I love playing that game but watching it is another matter. Bring on some more Marvel!

Also, Street Fighter and Marvel seem to have been the two biggest fighting games in America for a long time (disregarding the whole smash discussion). Street Fighter seems to be the biggest thing in Japan as well but what's their number two game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom