• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so with Street Fighter, people hype up every American (up to the point where fucking Smug is the hope of a country lol) and shit on Japanese players while Smash fans rally behind the few Japanese dudes that entered in a USA dominated tournament?

Evo never fails to interest me.

yeah that doesn't make sense. you should always root for america.

even if you aren't american

Ally sucks

Wait so with Street Fighter, people hype up every American (up to the point where fucking Smug is the hope of a country lol) and shit on Japanese players while Smash fans rally behind the few Japanese dudes that entered in a USA dominated tournament?

I was saying Pik-man, not Pacman.

Lol this

entremet

AffectionateScientificAiredaleterrier.gif

lol

How is that possible lol.

Hydrant wind boxes aren't that crazy.

NotLiquid

Abadango's going up against ZeRo.

Urgghhh. Someone really needs to beat ZeRo. No offense to the guy but he's single-handedly skewering the entire meta of the game and I don't dig that. People need to put in work.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
why people hate zero?

I don't hate the guy. He's amazing to watch how he reads and downloads players. Other people get really tight when they're playing him and make a ton of mistakes you'd never see otherwise.

Zero does a great job on mic too. He really explains what he was thinking and how he'd react to a situation well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom