• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
USA MUTAH FUCKERS!!!!!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!

freshprincedance1mllm.gif

what was that anime basketball gif from?

MechaX

The entire damn purpose of srkevo3 stream is suppose to be showing loser side matches while srkevo2 shows the winners. But whoever was running stream 3 had their thumb up their ass and wasn't showing matches when they should have so we missed Clockwork eliminating FChamp and Nemo. Then Chris G eliminates Jwong offstream.

Someone fucked up, end of story.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on the situation. It would be different if they didn't have enough streams or manpower to cover it; instead, you had an open stream that was showing nothing at the time, and 5 minutes later did actually stream alternate matches.

It was an innocent mistake to make given the circumstances, but it was still a mistake.

lol okay then you should be able to deal with not seeing a few top matches =D

duh? But I don't give a shit about that. I care about fighting games and top level play.
Then you should care about the popularity of shit like this. More attention means more players, more players means more top level players, more top level players means more attention to fighting games, more attention to fighting games means more opportunities to get good fighting games made.

It's also pretty fucking ironic that you claim to care about top level play and go on to call people bitches when they complain that top level matches aren't streamed. Do you even have a point that makes sense?

El Sloth

Banned
There's no way I'll be able to stay up for the salty suite later
Can we please stop calling each other bitches? You guys are really not putting a good face on for the FGC.
Yeah stop that nonsense, but also how about not treating two dudes having an argument on a forum as representatives of a group of people.

JeTmAn81

Did Kane Blueriver put Justin in losers then? I had to tune out partway through thinking Kane would once again get unnecessarily bopped by Justin.

Dahbomb

If Japanese make top 8 in Marvel (which they most likely are at this point) then the Yipes American BIAS is going to be OFF THE CHAIN!!!

He's almost more biased than me in the matter.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oh boy. BE vs BE.

Let's go, Kane. Show me what you improved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom