• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

For anyone who cares, Smash 4 & Melee have about the same number of viewers (24k each), with it fluctuating between 100 & 200 in favor of either game.

Grokbu

I found this link elsewhere so I do not know at all if this is the real site for Rising Thunder. Does anyone else know? www.risingthunder.com

Edit: I actually didn't look at the stream, so I didn't see this game. But I read about it in this thread.

I found this link elsewhere so I do not know at all if this is the real site for Rising Thunder. Does anyone else know? www.risingthunder.com

Edit: I actually didn't look at the stream, so I didn't see this game. But I read about it in this thread.
Good find. For some reason it didn't occur to me to just type in the name with .com at the end XD
wow... that's one barebones site.

take a seat :p

Is there a NeoGaf twitch chatroom for any of the channels streaming evo this year? Someone set up one during the AGDQ marathon this year and it was way better than main twitch chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom