• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F.B.I. Interviews Hillary Clinton Over Private Email Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
wxGtoVO.png
Oy..

zugzug

It is so amazing how much the news channels are fucking terrible in pushing a narrative. CNN at 2pm PST California time was headlining talking about Source: Expectation no charge will be brought against Hillary.

If the FBI hasn't even turned over its recommendation how can there be an expectation of no charges brought by the Attorney General's office if the FBI hasn't even filed.

I realize the CNN is the all Hillary channel, and Fox is all the Republican channel.
I use to think before these past few months that CNN was just a better news channel but man today seeing that just made me become convinced neither channel can be trusted to be honest. I say neither channel because I became convinced months earlier that Fox News has done the same thing gone on narratives to push their belief agenda towards the viewer.

Syder

Sad to see people joking about this.
What she did is very serious. She set up her own email server to use for government classified documents. That server did not have an SSL cert for a while, it also had VNC and RDP ports open TO THE INTERNET on default ports! Outlook Web Access was turned on.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/10/14/hillarys_sysadmin_next_to_the_pillory/

Here is what open VNC servers look like. You see the entire screen, works like Teamviewer in a way, but the person setting it up needs to secure it. Hint: You can take these IP adresses, download a VNC viewer and connect to the servers if they are up and have not fixed it.
https://worldofvnc.net/

Her IT staff had to shut down the server because it was getting hacked ffs!
http://arstechnica.com/information-...-by-spam-filters-so-state-it-turned-them-off/

China and Russia have a full dump of those emails, guaranteed.
All because she did not want to use a PC for certain secure email.
And if those emails are on her server, information requests are not valid.
http://arstechnica.com/information-...ther-case-of-the-entitled-executive-syndrome/

Im not a US citizen and I also do not want Trump to win. Would much rather have Clinton as the next US president, but she or her staff needs to stand for this.With so much of policy, communication and important decisions happening over email, they need to be secured.
As a swede I see Bernie Sanders as the best future for america though (get your shit together on tax funded health care, tax funded tuition, vacation days, employment rights and meternety leave), but that option seems to be gone now.
Thank you for this post. The free-pass Hilary has been getting is more than annoying.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Easy there tiger.

Plenty of people believe its a conspiracy, and it's ridiculous. She lied to the victim's families of Benghazi about the cause of the incident. That isn't necessarily illegal, but it's low.

Your standard for extremist needs revision.

Oh I see you already elaborated, and it's about that video meme.

Are you aware that multiple investigations (including by the Republican led House Intelligence Committee) have stated that the CIA did in fact initially think that the video was the result of the initial attack, and at least one of the terrorists involved in the attack claimed exactly that?

But hypothetically, let's assume none of that was true and that Hillary was trying to "lie" about the situation by blaming it on the video.

.....how exactly does that absolve her of anything?

Measley

If Clinton wins and the GOP maintains control of congress, I expect nothing but years and years of "investigations" that waste money and turn up nothing.

Oh I see you already elaborated, and it's about that video meme.

Are you aware that multiple investigations (including by the Republican led House Intelligence Committee) have stated that the CIA did in fact initially think that the video was the result of the initial attack, and at least one of the terrorists involved in the attack claimed exactly that?

But hypothetically, let's assume none of that was true and that Hillary was trying to "lie" about the situation by blaming it on the video.

.....how exactly does that absolve her of anything?

I don't give a poop about Benghazi, but you tone isn't exactly inviting.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Bahahahahahahaha

So let me get this straight.

You start by making a cryptic bullshit post,
someone calls you out on your bullshit,
You laugh

Care to actually contribute something to the discussion?

Maengun1

If Clinton wins and the GOP maintains control of congress, I expect nothing but years and years of "investigations" that waste money and turn up nothing.

If Hillary wins, the Senate will also flip back to the Dems....the house is unlikely (but not impossible). So there will be at least 2 years when some things will be able to get through.

I see no reason not to assume that the 2018 midterms won't go just like the 2010 and 2014 ones though, so yeah, it will be all nonsense after that. Oh well.

Oblivion

I don't give a poop about Benghazi, but you tone isn't exactly inviting.

The guy's making a blatantly false allegation based on nothing but right-wing chain e-mails, but yes, I'm the bad guy here.

edit: Furtheremore, my post wasn't even that snarky/negative.

Cromwell

Banned
Thank you for this post. The free-pass Hilary has been getting is more than annoying.

Holy shit. You live in an alternate reality. There isn't a politician alive who's been more ruthlessly assaulted by the GOP, and not just in this case but almost everything she's ever done for 30 years.

Are you really young or something?

So let me get this straight.

You start by making a cryptic bullshit post,
someone calls you out on your bullshit,
You laugh

Care to actually contribute something to the discussion?

Yeah and you know damn well that what you called me out on takes hours to even start the ticker on the discussion. I leave it at that and I assume the future will shed some light on the situation

Yeah and you know damn well that what you called me out on takes hours to even start the ticker on the discussion. I leave it at that and I assume the future will shed some light on the situation

R O F L

"What, you expect me to make an argument for my bullshit? Cmon dude you know it would take sooooo long to scavenge through infowars and usuncut"

R O F L

"What, you expect me to make an argument for my bullshit? Cmon dude you know it would take sooooo long to scavenge through infowars and usuncut"

Translation: get down to business or don't even post

Sorry but I have opinions that are pretty inflammatory and I'm not going to do $35/hr caliber research just to win an argument against a gaffer. Hell even 3-5 shill gaffers

Marcin Gulik

Neo Member
It wasn't a formal meeting. They ran into each other on a tarmac and talked about their grandchildren, it was not a sit down meeting.

They must have known how bad it would look if they met up with each other though, wouldn't they? You've got the husband of the current presumptive nominee and the attorney general of the United States who could recommend an indictment if necessary. If it was a coincidence, it's certainly bad judgement on their part

shem935

Banned

Such a meaningless post that neither asserts or defends anything, only deflects to a later time when all will be revealed.

royalan

Why would Bill Clinton meet up with Attorney General Loretta Lynch? Coincidence? Just wanted a chat ?

In 1999 Bill Clinton appointed Loretta to be a US Attorney for NY. Chances are to him it was just a chance meeting at the airport with someone he knew.

cdyhybrid

Translation: get down to business or don't even post

Sorry but I have opinions that are pretty inflammatory and I'm not going to do $35/hr caliber research just to win an argument against a gaffer. Hell even 3-5 shill gaffers
"Let me troll in peace"

How upset are you that there will be no charges?

Sorry, I don't back up every post with mounds of research just because someone asks for it. It's the internet, search it yourself. I think you probably know that you'd find quite a bit of material but would rather hold me accountable so that you can seem to win an argument. I don't care

Oblivion

They must have known how bad it would look if they met up with each other though, wouldn't they? You've got the husband of the current presumptive nominee and the attorney general of the United States who could recommend an indictment if necessary. If it was a coincidence, it's certainly bad judgement on their part

Republicans would have bitched about something regardless.

So why are you part of the discussion of you don't want to accept any facts or produce sources for your claims?

yeah, yeah, we get it, you care so little about winning internet arguments that you won't lift a finger to defend your ~*inflammatory opinions*~ about an ongoing federal investigation in any capacity (because for some reason, you have a persecution complex against us, the clearly blind and dumb shills)

go ahead and get banned already

cdyhybrid

Sorry, I don't back up every post with mounds of research just because someone asks for it. It's the internet, search it yourself. I think you probably know that you'd find quite a bit of material but would rather hold me accountable so that you can seem to win an argument. I don't care
Do better.

SMH.

hokahey

Sad to see people joking about this.
What she did is very serious. She set up her own email server to use for government classified documents. That server did not have an SSL cert for a while, it also had VNC and RDP ports open TO THE INTERNET on default ports! Outlook Web Access was turned on.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/10/14/hillarys_sysadmin_next_to_the_pillory/

Here is what open VNC servers look like. You see the entire screen, works like Teamviewer in a way, but the person setting it up needs to secure it. Hint: You can take these IP adresses, download a VNC viewer and connect to the servers if they are up and have not fixed it.
https://worldofvnc.net/

Her IT staff had to shut down the server because it was getting hacked ffs!
http://arstechnica.com/information-...-by-spam-filters-so-state-it-turned-them-off/

China and Russia have a full dump of those emails, guaranteed.
All because she did not want to use a PC for certain secure email.
And if those emails are on her server, information requests are not valid.
http://arstechnica.com/information-...ther-case-of-the-entitled-executive-syndrome/

Im not a US citizen and I also do not want Trump to win. Would much rather have Clinton as the next US president, but she or her staff needs to stand for this.With so much of policy, communication and important decisions happening over email, they need to be secured.
As a swede I see Bernie Sanders as the best future for america though (get your shit together on tax funded health care, tax funded tuition, vacation days, employment rights and meternety leave), but that option seems to be gone now.

I don't like any of the candidates, yet this post still doesn't make me give a shit about these stupid emails, much like the other 99% of humanity.

So why are you part of the discussion of you don't want to accept any facts or produce sources for your claims?

Your argument certainly warrants a strong debate but the fact is not every statement gets posted with sources to back it up. This isn't a medical forum where lives hang in the balance. It's neogaf. And apparently if you say something that certain gaffers don't like, they will attempt to crucify your statement or demand labor to follow it up

I'm certainly capable of providing a lot of evidence but am definitely not spending my Saturday doing it. Look up my post history, sometimes I oblige these antsy domination types. And then they simply quit posting in the thread. No thanks

Your argument certainly warrants a strong debate but the fact is not every statement gets posted with sources to back it up. This isn't a medical forum where lives hang in the balance. It's neogaf. And apparently if you say something that certain gaffers don't like, they will attempt to crucify your statement or demand labor to follow it up

Yes, if you pass off an argument as factual people generally want sources. Are you new to the internet?

rjinaz

I just can't get my head around reading posts about Hillary getting away with it or needing to stand for what she did when this very thread is about an FBI investigation.

If they come out and don't press charges, get over it and move on with your lives. They didn't find any criminal intent or actions despite what the Drudge Report might be telling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom