• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
its like that ghost story with the mirror only without the mirror and the ghost story.

edit what chub said.

zeemumu

I went into the bathroom and turned off all the lights. Then I proceeded to say:
ThoseDeafMutes
ThoseDeafMutes
ThoseDeafMutes

Holy crap. I just saw your post and mine are pretty much the same.

Bloody Mary used to care the crap out of me when I was younger. Then they released a bunch of direct to dvd videos about her and she became an icon for Halloween Horror Nights and I calmed down a bit.

NinjaBoiX

Bah, raining, BBQ cancelled. Straight to the pub instead.

Boo/yay, I can't quite decide.
The thirst is real indeed.

Who summoned me

Like a ninja
serious-baby-o.gif
Alright chief, how's tricks?

Bloody Mary used to care the crap out of me when I was younger. Then they released a bunch of direct to dvd videos about her and she became an icon for Halloween Horror Nights and I calmed down a bit.

My family once threw me into the bathroom and held the door closed while screaming Bloody Mary. I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Steve: Now ask for anal
Kevin: slow down there fabio
Jake: Too forward.
Steve: No, it is backward
Jake: First ask to rim. Then ask for anal.
Kevin: i'd rim her
Kevin: i dun wanna get rimmed
Kevin: 'tis better to give than receive is my motto
Steve: What about pegged
Kevin: 'tis better to give anal sex than receive
Steve: Laaaaaame
Kevin: i know. so vanilla
Jake: I generally do like giving more than receiving. But sometimes you just need a tongue and dick in your ass, you know? - Ancient FakeGAF proverb
Kevin: i think i wanna do mdma then eat a hooker's ass out in an alleyway
Jake: And make a GAF thread about it. That's the most important bit.

#OnlyInFakeGAFSkype

Acid08

Banned
WILL NOT WATCH ON MEDIA BLACKOUT

I'm super exited for that game though. All impressions say it is far better than the fist one.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WILL NOT WATCH ON MEDIA BLACKOUT

I'm super exited for that game though. All impressions say it is far better than the fist one.

The trailer doesn't have any spoilers at all, promised.

The only VAGUE spoiler is about the first game, but you wouldn't even notice it if you didn't play the first game.

So feel free to watch it. It basically just shows the characters.

Acid08

Banned
The trailer doesn't have any spoilers at all, promised.

The only VAGUE spoiler is about the first game, but you wouldn't even notice it if you didn't play the first game.

So feel free to watch it. It basically just shows the characters.
Well by media blackout I mean I want everything to be a complete surprise :p. I've seen the boxart but that's about it, don't know anyone's titles or anything. Want it to be totally fresh.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well by media blackout I mean I want everything to be a complete surprise :p. I've seen the boxart but that's about it, don't know anyone's titles or anything. Want it to be totally fresh.

haha fine, fine.

Definitely gonna be day1 for me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom