• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well I spent the night at my friends house. There was a fair bit of wine, movies we weren't even watching and a shit load of snuggling. I found a person more into snuggling than me. It was intense. Now I'm eating hash browns for breakfast

The real question is, did you make the hashbrowns or did he

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Windam pls

I left and got them from maccas. He had band prac and I'm not dealing with those guys anytime soon
he's the drummer from my psycho ex's band. The psycho has since left and they don't speak. Would still be awkward seeing them though

LUCIAN NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Windam

Scaley member
i can wait

faDJGhZ.gif

zeemumu

I just got back from X Men Days of Future Past. I have to say that I wasn't hype for it initially but it was actually a really good movie.

Here there be spoilers:
I'm glad that they retroactively rebooted the series by making the last 3 movies never happen so that First Class (and maybe the Wolverine spinoffs) is the only canon movie now. I'm also happy that they gave Storm something to actually do this time, even if it was short lived. And the post-credits scene was expected but still awesome. One thing I don't get though: how did Wolverine get his adamantium claws back after what happened in The Wolverine? Didn't Silver Samurai cut them off? I mean, his bone claws would grow back but how did the adamantium come back?

Also, I'm getting a Skype.

Turin

Banned
I just got back from X Men Days of Future Past. I have to say that I wasn't hype for it initially but it was actually a really good movie.

Here there be spoilers:
I'm glad that they retroactively rebooted the series by making the last 3 movies never happen so that First Class (and maybe the Wolverine spinoffs) is the only canon movie now. I'm also happy that they gave Storm something to actually do this time, even if it was short lived. And the post-credits scene was expected but still awesome. One thing I don't get though: how did Wolverine get his adamantium claws back after what happened in The Wolverine? Didn't Silver Samurai cut them off? I mean, his bone claws would grow back but how did the adamantium come back?

Also, I'm getting a Skype.

Is Magneto still an anti-hero or pure villain at this point?

Your James Lee?

Turin

Banned
Starts in the future as a straight up hero, then in the past as a villain, then anti-hero, then villain again.

Hmm, I should alter that.

Cool. Magneto's easily the most interesting since Fassbender started playing him.

I sent a request. My avatar is blue with an icy mountain on it.

Acid08

Banned
FedEx didn't deliver the package today and now VLR won't be here until Tuesday because of Memorial Day.

Good job, good effort FedEx.

Turin

Banned
I'm new to Skype so it'll take a while for me to get everything set up.

I'm not even sure how I have one to be honest. I got Window's 8 and it was already there for me. I even had an old friend added for some reason. Must have been something I did a long time ago. o_O

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Yes. Get out
I'm kidding. did you have fun tonight/this morning/ whatever time it is?

Yeah it was awesome, I hadn't seen them since Christmas so I was really excited to see them all, I got to meet two GAF girlfriends and a wifey that I had heard so much about who were all real nice, I had great food, there was lots of talking, drinking(that was mainly me), eating and jokes, had a swell time and I've almost finished the perks of being a wallflower thanks to the train journey home.

It was last night, and its lunch time now ^^

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Yeah it was awesome, I hadn't seen them since Christmas so I was really excited to see them all, I got to meet two GAF girlfriends and a wifey that I had heard so much about who were all real nice, I had great food, there was lots of talking, drinking(that was mainly me), eating and jokes, had a swell time and I've almost finished the perks of being a wallflower thanks to the train journey home.

It was last night, and its lunch time now ^^

Cool. Cool. Is that the one Owen was at? He sent me a bunch of photos

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
nah, this was in the south of england, to which he rarely ventures unfortunately due to him being a filthy northerner

did you get the one with the wig?

Well he's gonna be more southern soonish. I remember from looking at a map Rob posted.

Yup. I laffed

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
That other night when I went out and did all those things actually paid off, got a date with the girl I pulled and I've now got an extra pound an hour at work, fucking A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom