• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

AcridMeat and Lucian Cat, my apologies for abandoning the beard, it was getting a bit crazy and I kind of messed up the tidy up! So I just trimmed it back to stubble.

It only took a couple of weeks to push that bad boy out, I could always grow another one.

Pete, listen to Attack & Release, Rubber Factory and thickfreakness to get your Black Keys on. Yeah boi.

MutFox

Banned
AcridMeat and Lucian Cat, my apologies for abandoning the beard, it was getting a bit crazy and I kind of messed up the tidy up! So I just trimmed it back to stubble.

It only took a couple of weeks to push that bad boy out, I could always grow another one.

Pete, listen to Attack & Release, Rubber Factory and thickfreakness to get your Black Keys on. Yeah boi.

Man, I spent 2 weeks on mine, and it's pretty much just stubble... :|
I need a full month to see what'll happen...

That's why I usually only shave once a week...

Though I'm glad it naturally stops before growing on my neck...
So genetically, I'm not a neck-beard... :D

NinjaBoiX

It's hard to pick a favourite Acid, their earlier stuff was pure gold. Magic Potion doesn't get enough love either.
Well, I might as well post this here because we have no secrets from each other.

But I had a questionable dream about Dragonz last night and yeah...

Don't ban me, Tiddums.
Dude, I think that baby loving the boobs gif I posted the other day had an effect on you:

ItJ4UxT.jpg

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I regret my decision to come to work! I'm the most senior staff member. Everyone else is a newbie or agency. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh

MutFox

Banned
I was gonna say something about D-cheese...

but then I thought better of it,
but then I pressed the submit reply button...

zeemumu

I'm gonna start watching Game of Thrones. I had hoped to finish the books first but I don't think that's going to happen. Well, let's hope I'm caught up before winter comes.

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah that's a bit hyperbolic. But still, he's a very particular director with a very strong style. I don't think it's a stretch to say that it will definitely not be what it could have been with him there and that's super disappointing.
I will admit, learning that I'm a bit less interested in the film.

These two I remember listening to back then. Will return to 'em!

You've got solid stubble, I wish I could pull it off, hopefully in a year or two it will fill out. Goatee is the only strongly defined stub that shows up quickly at the moment.

NinjaBoiX

Push it into my face.
You've got solid stubble, I wish I could pull it off, hopefully in a year or two it will fill out. Goatee is the only strongly defined stub that shows up quickly at the moment.
I just find it easier to just run a trimmer all over every few days than to let it grow and have to meticulously tidy it up when it gets too long.

Also, don't neglect Thickfreakness dude, it's one of their best. I love that title too, I should co-opt it and use it in day to day life.

I probably wouldn't get a lot of mileage out of it.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So after three nights of having a lass staying round my king size bed feels ever so empty..

feels not good man

So at work tonight there was a fucking ten man brawl and one bouncer took on the entire fucking bunch, it was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, he broke up the whole thing and when backup arrived they were already dead

Female?

Otherwise doing well. Just about to walk along the waterfront and shoot some photos.
Awesome
I did too, out of sheer laziness.

UTim5tw.jpg
You look so fucking awesome, why have you never had this when I've seen you bro

zeemumu

Has anyone ever been hanging out with one of their friends and your friend starts crying and everyone starts looking at you thinking that you're their boy/girlfriend and making you feel guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom