• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxleyes

Banned
Evening gaf.

nJnD26r.gif

Acid08

Banned
I fucking love Edgar Wright and everything he's done, far and away the best young director around today in my mind.

I just...I can't...FUCK
Hopefully they still use the script he wrote with Joe Cornish.

But yeah, 100% of my interest in that movie was seeing a superhero movie directed by him. Now....meh.

Hopefully they still use the script he wrote with Joe Cornish.

But yeah, 100% of my interest in that movie was seeing a superhero movie directed by him. Now....meh.

I can't imagine they wouldn't, to write a different script but keep the release date next year seems like a recipe for failure. So at least it'll have that going for it.

But fuck! Edgar fucking Wright man! What the fuck!

*cries inconsolably*

EDIT: If this happens, it would at least dampen the sadness a bit. Please let this happen. Please.

pxleyes

Banned
I needed to see something like this after that traumatizing Hannibal finale. Thank you.
You're welcome, I think, but traumatizing good or traumatizing bad? We are talking about Hannibal here, and while I don't watch the show I have imagine it has to do with Hannibal, a serial killer cannibal.

Turin

Banned
You're welcome, I think, but traumatizing good or traumatizing bad? We are talking about Hannibal here, and while I don't watch the show I have imagine it has to do with Hannibal, a serial killer cannibal.

Good. The show toys with you, tantalizes you, brutalizes you and keeps you wanting more just like Hannibal does to those around him in the show.

Game of Thrones has the Red Wedding. Hannibal now has what will likely be known as "The Red Dinner".

zeemumu

I think I'm due for an avatar change.

Also a life chapter title change: "Cut the Green Wire"

I'm planning on applying for a part time job at the theater that I'm going to see X-Men at tomorrow.

zeemumu

Nozdormu the Timeless it is, then. Not my favorite but the other aspects are either female or the remaining male ones who have all gone insane. Also time travel.

"Hi, one of the art people just did this really cool diagram thing and we want you to basically delete the text from the image and then include it as html instead so blind people can use the page and also so people can click on links in the words.

Yeah just have it as a background image and then position all your text exactly over where the tables they're supposed to go are.

Oh who cares if it doesn't scale, they can just scroll around or zoom in or whatever"

/wrists

Is this the dating thread? Just had a big laugh at the expense of some poor guy on Tindr. He went out with a female coworker once, she wasn't feeling it but he got super possessive after just one date. So to get back at him we responded to his pleas to her for a sexy pic by sending him a picture of a male coworker's ass. He couldn't discern the difference (despite the hair)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is this the dating thread? Just had a big laugh at the expense of some poor guy on Tindr. He went out with a female coworker once, she wasn't feeling it but he got super possessive after just one date. So to get back at him we responded to his pleas to her for a sexy pic by sending him a picture of a male coworker's ass. He couldn't discern the difference (despite the hair)

No this is about as far from the dating thread as it could possibly be.

There's a Tinder-thread, an online-dating thread and a dating-gaf thread (that one's a shithole though, I'd advice against it. No idea how tinder-gaf is.)

No this is about as far from the dating thread as it could possibly be.

There's a Tinder-thread, an online-dating thread and a dating-gaf thread (that one's a shithole though, I'd advice against it. No idea how tinder-gaf is.)

eh, as a member of Married GAF myself I don't really need any of those threads. Just thought it was funny how thirsty this random Tinder guy was. I mean, the ass we sent him was pretty hairy.

Smiley90

eh, as a member of Married GAF myself I don't really need any of those threads. Just thought it was funny how thirsty this random Tinder guy was. I mean, the ass we sent him was pretty hairy.

Maybe he was actually looking for a guy's ass pic and you got PLAYED

Risgroo

6hIa2mA.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Smiley90

Oh, hai guys.

We're talking butts eh?

Rmy5gTP.gif

Thanks chief! I dunno, never fancied growing one. It did look pretty cool, but it was irritating.

I'll grow it again at some point.

This chick be cray brahs.

She dips my biscuit.

ROFL that gif

Smiley90

Do I mention to my coworker/friend at all that she's one of my top matches on OKC or not...... MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I can make this really awkward and funny when we hang out on Sunday, because we've already made plans independently of this new development.

This is gonna be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom