• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she didn't want one.

"Nahhhh. You aint getting no abortion. You havin dat baby!"

Well I married her to Edric Storm (one of Robert's bastards) and there was the option to get moon tea instead of having the child. Since I need an heir (Stannis is my current one) I went through with it.

Bran Stark just came out of nowhere and declared himself to be a Stark. Lol.

Turin

Banned
Well I married her to Edric Storm (one of Robert's bastards) and there was the option to get moon tea instead of having the child. Since I need an heir (Stannis is my current one) I went through with it.

Bran Stark just came out of nowhere and declared himself to be a Stark. Lol.

And Jon Snow is just like.......
sad-jon-snow.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I bet he hates cats.
Probably. What a bitch
Now imagine that, despite getting along great, he has a girlfriend and you will never move beyond being a cute classmate.

Switch genders and replace school with work and that's my predicament.

At least I'll be in that new job soon.
Sorry bro :(
There is no one of note in any of my classes, really.

Grab him before someone else does. Sit next to him and strike up some BS conversation about the class. Talk about drop bears.
I think he's country spec. He drives a ute. Do not want
Need to ask that hottie on a date before someone else does guuurl.
Refer above

No heels, no shirt, no skirt
All I'm in is just skin
No jeans, take 'em off
Wanna feel your skin
You a beast oh
You know that I like that
Come here baby
All I wanna see you in is just skin

PfcTh7y.gif

This gif is amazing.

Turin

Banned

No heels, no shirt, no skirt
All I'm in is just skin
No jeans, take 'em off
Wanna feel your skin
You a beast oh
You know that I like that
Come here baby
All I wanna see you in is just skin

PfcTh7y.gif

This gif is amazing.

I shuddered, literally shuddered when I saw this. I just took an asprin for the nausea.

zeemumu

My brain can't decide whether it wants to reconfigure Lucian's and ThoseDeafMutes' posts to read them with an Australian accent or not even though it would serve no purpose. I guess it's just because I think Australian accents are cool.

My brain can't decide whether it wants to reconfigure Lucian's and ThoseDeafMutes' posts to read them with an Australian accent or not even though it would serve no purpose. I guess it's just because I think Australian accents are cool.

You could just hit up skype most nights of the week to hear our voices.

Wazzy

Banned
Really glad I'm getting into the persona series. I think I'm almost about halfway through P4.

I'm working on
Naoto's dungeon
and it's been pretty fun. Still wish I could romance Kanji. :( Oh well, Rise it is then.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
What tiddums said.

Lol my phone has tiddums as a word now

Acid08

Banned
Really glad I'm getting into the persona series. I think I'm almost about halfway through P4.

I'm working on
Naoto's dungeon
and it's been pretty fun. Still wish I could romance Kanji. :( Oh well, Rise it is then.
Ha, you're really blazing through it! Tends to happen with Persona games, so easy to just keep on playing and playing and playing until they're quickly over :(.
Rise is one of the better arcs in the game
. I think I'm going to start another FeMC run of P3P soon.

Have you been looking up any True Ending information?

Wazzy

Banned
YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS.

Stan the queen.
Haha isn't she great? She literally just goes for it so I'm like "alright I choose you".
Ha, you're really blazing through it! Tends to happen with Persona games, so easy to just keep on playing and playing and playing until they're quickly over :(.
Rise is one of the better arcs in the game
. I think I'm going to start another FeMC run of P3P soon.

Have you been looking up any True Ending information?
Yeah I've been pretty addicted. I actually started enjoying social links a bunch! Also I didn't realize you start a relationship by social linking, I thought it only happened on Valentines Day.

I didn't even know there was different endings, shiiiiiii-

What's the requirements?

Acid08

Banned
Haha isn't she great? She literally just goes for it so I'm like "alright I choose you".

Yeah I've been pretty addicted. I actually started enjoying social links a bunch! Also I didn't realize you start a relationship by social linking, I thought it only happened on Valentines Day.

I didn't even know there was different endings, shiiiiiii-

What's the requirements?
I'll PM ya the stuff.

Also just started the Dangan Ronpa anime, seems pretty good. Uses all the same music so far.

Wazzy

Banned
I'll PM ya the stuff.

Also just started the Dangan Ronpa anime, seems pretty good. Uses all the same music so far.

Cool thanks!

I was thinking of watching the anime but people were saying such negative things about it that I just didn't bother.

AcridMeat

Banned
PfcTh7y.gif

This gif is amazing.
That music video was the shit years ago.

I'm working on
Naoto's dungeon
Holy crap you're far now. I told you social links were a big part of it and worth doing! Max as many as you can, they're fun.

Don't watch the anime it's not very good.

Wazzy

Banned
Noooo watch Gurren Lagann! It's a really good anime. There's some odd ball episodes but overall it's a great anime.
Holy crap you're far now. I told you social links were a big part of it and worth doing! Max as many as you can, they're fun.

Don't watch the anime it's not very good.
Yeah I wasn't big on them in the beginning but each one get's more interesting plus the bonuses of doing them are great. I'm rank 8 with Rise and it's really helped having her bonuses.

Another thing that surprised me is that
Rise isn't playable. I thought she would be but I actually like her role in the game since she is still a party member

I didn't plan to but I might just for the heck of it. Also the protagonist being silent in these games really makes me wonder why they don't just allow people to create their own character.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Noooo watch Gurren Lagann! It's a really good anime. There's some odd ball episodes but overall it's a great anime.

I just finished Ergo Proxy which was ponderous as all hell. Just need to watch FLCL, Akira, Evangelion and the rest of Samurai Shamploo and I think i'll have exhausted anime as a genre.

Yeah I wasn't big on them in the beginning but each one get's more interesting plus the bonuses of doing them are great. I'm rank 8 with Rise and it's really helped having her bonuses.

Another thing that surprised me is that
Rise isn't playable. I thought she would be but I actually like her role in the game since she is still a party member

I didn't plan to but I might just for the heck of it. Also the protagonist being silent in these games really makes me wonder why they don't just allow people to create their own character.

YES YES, GOD YES, WATCH IT.

I just finished Ergo Proxy which was ponderous as all hell. Just need to watch FLCL, Akira, Evangelion and the rest of Samurai Shamploo and I think i'll have exhausted anime as a genre.

Haha, "just"? If you haven't watched those I am sure there is plenty more you can watch.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YES YES, GOD YES, WATCH IT.

Haha, "just"? If you haven't watched those I am sure there is plenty more you can watch.

There is WAY more. Also Sword Art Online has a GREAT first Season.

And for the love of all that is holy do NOT watch the original Evangelion ending when you get to it but go straight to "the end of evangelion", because the original ending is some of the must fucked up shit that makes no sense I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom