• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

You guys. :)

jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif

Windam

Scaley member
The fucking ArcheAge gods need to stop disconnecting me! I just wanna unwind and play some of this damned game and it keeps d/cing. Fucking alphas, man.

Windam

Scaley member
Went out to buy gym shorts or trackpants at the Nike store... Only sizes L, XL, or XXL in stock in anything I could afford. It's a sign that I should not join a (well, my school's) gym and that I should continue to eat a lot of junk food.

Double because fuck you

The fucking ArcheAge gods need to stop disconnecting me! I just wanna unwind and play some of this damned game and it keeps d/cing. Fucking alphas, man.

Stay beta, bro.

Went out to buy gym shorts or trackpants at the Nike store... Only sizes L, XL, or XXL in stock in anything I could afford. It's a sign that I should not join a (well, my school's) gym and that I should continue to eat a lot of junk food.

Double because fuck you

Even more beta. Goddamn.

Windam

Scaley member
Also Kevin, I've topped you.
In post count.

kenny-urban.png

I know. The gap will only widen because school will be terrible this week until Thursday so I won't have much time to post. That and I'm not feeling the same drive I used to to post here/browse GAF as much. I blame my depression. Lately, and especially right now, I've just been fed up of everyone/everything.

This is why no one was sad when Duck died.

I enjoyed putting that bullet through the dumbass kid's head.

I know. The gap will only widen because school will be terrible this week until Thursday so I won't have much time to post. That and I'm not feeling the same drive I used to to post here/browse GAF as much. I blame my depression. Lately, and especially right now, I've just been fed up of everyone/everything.

Feel better, bro.

tumblr_n5czelPhPz1rk54eco1_500.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
MY ARMS ARE IN SO MUCH PAIN

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS

GAAAAAAAH

that's what happens when you get a personal trainer after 5 years of 0 sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom