• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'm so disturbed that I'm crazy happy right now. Like ridiculously. Damn you Buf >:|
I'm supposed to be a cold hearted bitch. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME

NinjaBoiX

I'm so disturbed that I'm crazy happy right now. Like ridiculously. Damn you Buf >:|
sqBmE.gif

:D:D
:D:D

Mint.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

If I finally figure out how all of this happened and how I did it, I'll tell you. For now I prefer to just be crazy happy as well :)

Bet it was the pony

edit: <3 Owen

I wonder... what's the best (most fun) multiplayer PC shooter out right now?

That's a matter of taste

Team Fortress 2
Counter Strike: Global Offensive / Source / 1.6
Red Orchestra 2
UT / Quake stuff still gets some play.

Then the usual console stuff.

Call of Duty something something
Battlefield whatever

Windam

Scaley member
That's a matter of taste

Team Fortress 2
Counter Strike: Global Offensive / Source / 1.6
Red Orchestra 2
UT / Quake stuff still gets some play.

Then the usual console stuff.

Call of Duty something something
Battlefield whatever

I had no idea what the fuck I was going in TF2 :D
I have CS: GO, and it's fun for small periods, but goddamn everyone is so freaking good
I couldn't beat the Axis campaign. Damn Russian gangster methods!
I think I remember playing FEAR Arena in like 2010... was it Fear ARENA? Was fun.

Lolno
BF3 sucked, BF4 is apparently broken, BFBC 2 is dead, BF2 is a fucking pain in the ass to get online with

Guess I'm longing for the glory days I wasn't around to see...

PLS MS BRING HALO TO PC I DUN WANNA BUY AN XBONE AND LIVE

NinjaBoiX

It's Chloe Moretz (Hit Girl) in Kick-Ass 2.

In the movie she's experiencing, um, flushes for the first time after being exposed to those sexy One Direction boys.

The original scene is pretty bad, feels like product placement.

zeemumu

I don't get what the other chick is doing.

But now I wanna masturbate. And it's fucking 10:25 AM.

The other GIF is a scene from Kickass 2 where Hit Girl goes to a party with the popular girls and they put on a music video from an obscure boy band (who I found out is real). It's her reaction to the video. She's also 17 so if you fap you're going to jail.

Windam

Scaley member
The other GIF is a scene from Kickass 2 where Hit Girl goes to a party with the popular girls and they put on a music video from an obscure boy band (who I found out is real). It's her reaction to the video. She's also 17 so if you fap you're going to jail.

17? She's legal in Canada. Also, I'm 19. Half your age plus seven, bro. S'all good for me. :)

NinjaBoiX

Isn't it One Direction? Aren't they like the biggest thing since The Beatles?

I have no idea how you've managed to avoid them over the last year or two. Teach me your ways.

Windam

Scaley member
You're all just old. Perks of being young... I can still hit on them Catholic school girls who wear their skirts too high for Jesus' liking. :')

zeemumu

Isn't it One Direction? Aren't they like the biggest thing since The Beatles?

I have no idea how you've managed to avoid them over the last year or two. Teach me your ways.

No, it's some band called Union J. It's not possible to avoid One Direction. Trust me, I tried.

I did forget to mention that I saw four fights last night while bar hopping. The best part about the fourth one was I was just standing on the corner texting a friend and the two guys I was with were like, "We got you guys if shit goes down." So that's when this happened, "We got eight guys if we count these three white guys behind us." I looked up hella confused.

My dad just mentioned fish tacos, like actual fish tacos, and I'm trying not to laugh out loud because I am 12.

I did forget to mention that I saw four fights last night while bar hopping. The best part about the fourth one was I was just standing on the corner texting a friend and the two guys I was with were like, "We got you guys if shit goes down." So that's when this happened, "We got eight guys if we count these three white guys behind us." I looked up hella confused.

Bar hopping be dangerous yo.

Wazzy

Banned
Italy vs England today! A part of me wants to betray Italy and support England but I've already picked France and Italy as my two teams to support(France being my number one) so I'll suck it up.

After the horrible Spain game, anything can happen.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Right. Almost forgot about that World Cup thing :/ Who's winning?

Wazzy

Banned
I bought a Wii U.

Time to get some gamezzzz AKA I'm broke so I can only get one. Probs MK8 even though it's expensive agh

zeemumu

I bought a Wii U.

Time to get some gamezzzz AKA I'm broke so I can only get one. Probs MK8 even though it's expensive agh

If you get MK8 you can get another game for free, so that's your best bet right now. When you get more money, get Wonderful 101 and Zombi U.

Wazzy

Banned
New laptop ordered

n7hbDDM.gif

It's pretty low end but I should finally be able to play FTL and The Witcher 1 now.

Congratz! New computers are the best.

If you get MK8 you can get another game for free, so that's your best bet right now. When you get more money, get Wonderful 101 and Zombi U.
Woahhhhhh I get a free game? is this everywhere? or specific vendors?

What kind of free game do I get?

I'm really considering it. I'll probably give in over the weekend.

Honestly I never expected I would be buying a Wii U before a PS4. Right now it's cheaper and a lot of good games are coming so the purchase is completely worth it.

You should def jump on it.

zeemumu

Woahhhhhh I get a free game? is this everywhere? or specific vendors?

What kind of free game do I get?

You get to choose 1 of 4 titles if you use the registration code inside your copy of Mario Kart 8. I'm pretty sure that promotion is still going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom