• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Droid just be like.....

tumblr_lkfxzkw3uo1qbqayg.gif

at that wasp.

Pretty much. Got that wasp like...

l4aGLNo.gif

Let's get stupid
Let's get dumb
Eat you what
Teach you what
How to freak some
We up in the backseat actin' very uncouth
No tricks just treats I got for that sweet tooth
I made him scream my name three times, Bloody Mary
I made him scream my name three times, Betelgeuse

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

--------------------

So now this has become a temporary Bruce Lee thread. I have nothing Bruce Lee related to post.

Congratz! New computers are the best.

Woahhhhhh I get a free game? is this everywhere? or specific vendors?

What kind of free game do I get?

Honestly I never expected I would be buying a Wii U before a PS4. Right now it's cheaper and a lot of good games are coming so the purchase is completely worth it.

You should def jump on it.

Apparently the second one who doesn't know about the free game. RobotNinjaHornets didn't know either.

But yeah, it counts pretty much everywhere. Register the Club Nintendo code before 31 July, and you get to pick one game from this list:

Super Mario Bros U
Pikmin 3
Zelda Wind Waker
Wii Party U

http://club2.nintendo.com/mario-kart8-promo/

Too bad you have less titles than the EU does, but most of the best titles are there anyway. Just a shame there is no Wonderful 101 for the US and Canada.

Damnit, I need to convince my brother to buy Mario Kart 8 already. He is waiting for a discount, like that will happen with Nintendo, in Europe.

zeemumu

Wii U is the only current gen console that I have. I'm leaning towards the PS4 for the next one but I don't know. Most of the titles that I want won't be coming until around 2015 so I feel like I can wait until next year. Might just end up getting the Xbox One, even though I don't like Microsoft. Hmm....nah, PS4. I'll figure it out.

MutFox

Banned
Did someone say Wii U?

rsfqks.gif

photo-2404279.png
photo-2404279.png

Hmm, might need to get one before July 31st then...
Though I need to get a new receiver too, for HDMI audio and more ports...

PC/Wii U seems like the winning combo for me this Gen...
PS4 possibly in the future, but hate having to pay for online...

PC and Wii U are both free online mostly.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Wii U is the only current gen console that I have. I'm leaning towards the PS4 for the next one but I don't know. Most of the titles that I want won't be coming until around 2015 so I feel like I can wait until next year. Might just end up getting the Xbox One, even though I don't like Microsoft. Hmm....nah, PS4. I'll figure it out.

Everyone should get a PS4 so once games come out, we can all play together!

Wazzy

Banned
Alright, fine. I'm doing it today so I can get Mario Kart 8 for cheaper.
Yasssssss

I'm excited to try mine out when I get home.

The Wii U ranks are growing.

The pressure to buy one. I need it for Zelda tbh. :negman:

I need one too ;_;
ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

We can all FakeGAF vs each other in MK8
Apparently the second one who doesn't know about the free game. RobotNinjaHornets didn't know either.

But yeah, it counts pretty much everywhere. Register the Club Nintendo code before 31 July, and you get to pick one game from this list:

Super Mario Bros U
Pikmin 3
Zelda Wind Waker
Wii Party U

http://club2.nintendo.com/mario-kart8-promo/

Too bad you have less titles than the EU does, but most of the best titles are there anyway. Just a shame there is no Wonderful 101 for the US and Canada.

Awesome thanks!

Are these digital download or can I pick up a physical copy?

Yasssssss

I'm excited to try mine out when I get home.

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

We can all FakeGAF vs each other in MK8

Awesome thanks!

Are these digital download or can I pick up a physical copy?

No digital only. But there is a promotion for getting 50 cent per $5 that you spend on the eshop or something, so I think you get an extra $5.

Linius

New laptop ordered

n7hbDDM.gif

It's pretty low end but I should finally be able to play FTL and The Witcher 1 now.

New laptops are the best. What did you get? :D

I bought a Wii U.

Time to get some gamezzzz AKA I'm broke so I can only get one. Probs MK8 even though it's expensive agh

Hmmm jelly. Wii U is finally tempting with MK8 out. Knowing me I'll probably get one when Animal Crossing arrives. PS4 needs to enter first though, hopefully by the end of the year.

zeemumu

Everyone should get a PS4 so once games come out, we can all play together!

I'm hoping to accomplish that since so many of us are getting Wii U's now and I already have one. My proposal for a FakeGAF Mii Fighter tournament once Smash comes out still stands.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hoping to accomplish that since so many of us are getting Wii U's now and I already have one. My proposal for a FakeGAF Mii Fighter tournament once Smash comes out still stands.
Might get a wiiu when smash hits, too, depending on money n shit. Eh, we'll see.

LuffyZoro

Which free game should I get out the four available in the US:

Super Mario Bros U
Pikmin 3
Zelda Wind Waker HD
Wii Party U

I'm thinking Mario or Zelda, but I don't really know much about the other two.

zeemumu

Which free game should I get out the four available in the US:

Super Mario Bros U
Pikmin 3
Zelda Wind Waker HD
Wii Party U

I'm thinking Mario or Zelda, but I don't really know much about the other two.

Wind Waker, or if you like to have groups of non-hardcore gaming friends over, maybe Super Mario Bros U. But then again, you'll already have Mario Kart for that...so yeah. Wind Waker for sure.

I'd like to know where the plot of the next LoZ game is going to be placed in the timeline. Based on the art style, my bet is that it'll be right after Skyward Sword.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm picking up WW.

Also this Italy vs England match is great.

Hmmm jelly. Wii U is finally tempting with MK8 out. Knowing me I'll probably get one when Animal Crossing arrives. PS4 needs to enter first though, hopefully by the end of the year.

MK8 is what pushed me to get one. It's so addicting.

zeemumu

Quick question: this is my first actual job and I have orientation in a few days. On average, how long after orientation do you get your first day of work?

Anyone?

Linius

We have a Canadian in our football squad. He performed quite poorly though yesterday. His brother plays for the Canadian football team.

Linius

Mutes, have you been keeping up with the three times Netherlands - Aussies in less than a week time? Incredible how both the mens and womens hockey finales are Netherlands - Austalia :D

Linius

How is the media coverage on the hockey world cup in Australia? I mean as someone who doesn't care for it, do you still see it pass by in the papers/on tv? Australia is historically a big country in hockey after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom