• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

Man, the driving in Watch Dogs is absolute garbage with a keyboard.

Power nap time, then jumping jacks (gotta do something physical...), then math homework. FML.

Oh, and people are coming over today since my mom decided to have a Father's Day get-together. Double FML.

Praying for you, FlameTimeDragon.

MutFox

Banned
Recently started playing some backlog...
Max Payne 3 is pretty fun... :p

Plus I'm slow BBQing some pulled pork for fathers day... :D

Turin

Banned
i-do-what-i-want-part-25_500x281_7a05.gif

:D

I swear I'll slay anyone who spoilers that crap before Lisa and I saw it! Death by pony figurines to the eye.

YEAH. YOU HEAR THAT TURIN? YOU HEAR THAT!!!

photo-2404279.png

iZpaEDb7j3aXy.gif

Happy Father's Day to all the dads of FakeGAFfers! (I don't think anyone in here is a dad yet?)

My dad is currently asleep in the car. I mean, we're not going anywhere, and he decided to nap in the car because he likes to listen to the radio or something.

NinjaBoiX

I totally forgot it was fathers day, I'm useless with that kind of stuff but it's just some pointless psuedo-sentimental cack created by marketing men anyway. It's a bullshit made up holiday day, poppa bear couldn't care less but his missus cares so eh.

They just got back from holiday today, should've really gone round to see them but I was hanging out of my arse from last night (world cup/BBQ/pre-wedding shindig with the lads), so I said I'd show up with a gift tomorrow lunch time.

Bah humbug.

:negman:

Turin

Banned
I totally forgot it was fathers day, I'm useless with that kind of stuff but it's just some pointless psuedo-sentimental cack created by marketing men anyway. It's a bullshit made up holiday day, poppa bear couldn't care less but his missus cares so eh.

They just got back from holiday today, should've really gone round to see them but I was hanging out of my arse from last night (world cup/BBQ/pre-wedding shindig with the lads), so I said I'd show up with a gift tomorrow lunch time.

Bah humbug.

:negman:

a3ed81dbc5b1461d33a1e4e2b7a7580a.jpg

Thank you for this.

Windam

Scaley member
Welp, power napped, but didn't get to do jumping jacks or homework because people came over during my power nap, so even that was cut short. I didn't accomplish a single fucking thing. :(

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Day off. Still in bed. I should do something. Don't even know what the weather is doing. All snuggled up and toasty though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I thought we established that I'm a chubby-chaser.

I SWEAR THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A BIT OF BONE ON THE RIBS GODDAMNIT.

If I wanted to date a girl with the body of a 14 year old boy I'd just fucking date a 14 year old boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom