• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Yo WTF there's been rumours that *Fast & Furious rumour spoilers*
Johnny Strong is returning as Leon but then he denied them but he's still listed on IMDb

LET IT BE TRUE. IT'S THE ONE PERSON I'VE BEEN ASKING TO RETURN. LET HIM BE LYING.

Turin

Banned

tumblr_lhzfv2KMjA1qfo270o1_500.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Someone please join me in excitement over the possibility of that rumour for F&F7.

XjYPRoO.png

Whoa you started with 6? I gotta say seeing Fast & the Furious when it came out was pretty revelatory back then. Spawned a whole tuner culture craze.
I saw 1 and thought it was okay but didn't come to appreciate it until the series returned onward with 4.

I did find TD really fun.

TrueGrime

Someone please join me in excitement over the possibility of that rumour for F&F7.

XjYPRoO.png

I saw 1 and thought it was okay but didn't come to appreciate it until the series returned onward with 4.

I did find TD really fun.

So you didn't even see all of them?? Come on Wazzles.

Wazzy

Banned
Peter you don't remember him from the first movie?

Only original who hasn't returned yet.
So you didn't even see all of them?? Come on Wazzles.

Oh I've seen them all now. I adore 1, 5 and 6 while 4 and 3 are fun but not as good. 2 I used to hate but it's so cheesy and fun that I've learned to enjoy it 'cuh

TrueGrime

Peter you don't remember him from the first movie?

Only original who hasn't returned yet.

Oh I've seen them all now. I adore 1, 5 and 6 while 4 and 3 are fun but not as good. 2 I used to hate but it's so cheesy and fun that I've learned to enjoy it 'cuh

I liked Drift and the last one. I'm more than certain you'll get a 7. It's too much of a cash cow not to be. Even with PW's death.

financial blues.

But hey least i'm here now.

Sorry, G. I wish I could help. ):

AcridMeat

Banned
I just looked at a promotional photo from the first movie with him. I do remember him, but I don't remember the character being significant at all. I feel if the rumor is true, most people will be like "who?" at whatever reveal he has in the new one.

You didn't answer the Torque question querl.

And 1 was totally a cheesy as hell niche movie. No denying it, you have to be into certain types of (bad) movies to love it. Which I do.

I just looked at a promotional photo from the first movie with him. I do remember him, but I don't remember the character being significant at all. I feel if the rumor is true, most people will be like "who?"

And 1 was totally a cheesy as hell niche movie. No denying it, you have to be into certain types of (bad) movies to love it. Which I do.

I think this is my favorite bastardization of the world girl yet.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Buf is freaking out coz I'm bleaching my hair. Dammit boy I gotta strip away the colour to get the brightness in!

I may have also said I'm adding other colours. He's so easy to scare :3

Wazzy

Banned
I liked Drift and the last one. I'm more than certain you'll get a 7. It's too much of a cash cow not to be. Even with PW's death.

Sorry, G. I wish I could help. ):
7 is happening! It's done filming.
I just looked at a promotional photo from the first movie with him. I do remember him, but I don't remember the character being significant at all. I feel if the rumor is true, most people will be like "who?" at whatever reveal he has in the new one.

What GORL it's Leon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYgvF06WSvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0116mkt7-Mo

He's also "COPS COPS!!!!!"

Also love the "WATCH YO BACK WATCH YO BACK" lollllllll

They should have kept this deleted scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPKQvEbBrDE

Yeah 1 was cheesy but 2 took it up like 10 notches. :p

And nope haven't seen it

AcridMeat

Banned
7 is happening! It's done filming.

What GORL it's Leon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYgvF06WSvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0116mkt7-Mo

He's also "COPS COPS!!!!!"

Also love the "WATCH YO BACK WATCH YO BACK" lollllllll

They should have kept this deleted scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPKQvEbBrDE

Yeah 1 was cheesy but 2 took it up like 10 notches. :p

And nope haven't seen it
Like I said I remembered who he was when I saw him, but you're right, how could I forget his performance saying "Amen" and "Look who it is, Coyotes R' Us"?

That deleted scene wow...hahahahahahaha

MutFox

Banned
Wii U, I need one soon...
Might cave once Smash Bros. comes out...
Still Mario Kart looks so good... :|

Hope this WarFace game is good,
So that I can wait...

NinjaBoiX

Morning guys,

Have some super happy joy time music whatever the clock says in your part of the world. If you can't smile listening to this then you need to gan boil yer head innit:

Laura Marling - Darkness Descends

Any of you Cali people get cuts at Baxter Finley?
I don't know what that is.
It's where Kevin gets his eyebrows shaped.

Overpriced barbers are so much lol. I mean, I say this as a baldy, but when I did go to a barber I flat out refused to spend over £10 and my mane always looked magnificent.

Wazzy

Banned
Like I said I remembered who he was when I saw him, but you're right, how could I forget his performance saying "Amen" and "Look who it is, Coyotes R' Us"?

That deleted scene wow...hahahahahahaha

Yup. You forgot vital bits of dialogue.

Also "I like his haircut".

I love White Walkers.

The Others actually wrote Dat Booty.

It's on an ancient ice tablet hidden in the Land of Always Winter.

[edit]: Side note, I hate the way they look in the show. In the books, they're described as other worldly and shimmery. Even beautiful. They float across the ground.

In the show, they're just ugly walking skeletons pretty much.

Turin

Banned
The Others actually wrote Dat Booty.

It's on an ancient ice tablet hidden in the Land of Always Winter.

[edit]: Side note, I hate the way they look in the show. In the books, they're described as other worldly and shimmery. Even beautiful. They float across the ground.

In the show, they're just ugly walking skeletons pretty much.

tumblr_mqrm5hirMv1sopirdo1_500.gif

I don't recall thinking of them as beautiful or ugly. Just strange.

tumblr_mqrm5hirMv1sopirdo1_500.gif

I don't recall thinking of them as beautiful or ugly. Just strange.

Hmm.

Game of Thrones book spoilers. DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE DAMN BOOKS.

I think the idea of them being alluring or beautiful in some way mainly comes from the Night's King taking one for a lover. I can't imagine whoever it was would look at something that resembles a walking corpse and think, "Oh yeah, I want to tap that." Unless he was a necrophiliac of course. Or was under some sort of spell which is also possible.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gaymez

You got your priorities right.

lol'd

True dat. I'm getting that glorious looking D

lol'd again

Buf is freaking out coz I'm bleaching my hair. Dammit boy I gotta strip away the colour to get the brightness in!

I may have also said I'm adding other colours. He's so easy to scare :3

You may have said that! I'm still scared and will be for hours to come! Although I may or may not be a tiny bit curious of what you may have planned originally.

Edit: First post!

ibvRvQAcj4dY06.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom