• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Meh, if I didn't know who they were they probably weren't worth knowing.

It's really warm and humid in Manchester but it's also raining. So I sweat with my coat on but get soaked otherwise.

qBxfPx6.png

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Meh, if I didn't know who they were they probably weren't worth knowing.

It's really warm and humid in Manchester but it's also raining. So I sweat with my coat on but get soaked otherwise.

qBxfPx6.png

Your fault for living in Britain.

*basks in the Spanish sun*

*looks at unemployment numbers*

The_Poet

Banned
Any price would be a bargain for those levitating shoes.

Seriously, they look like they are floating above the other shoes, how are they staying up?!?

Im an idiot.

They're pretty nice, not a fan of high tops myself but they work for some people

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The only people who need more than a single pair of shoes are people with more than a single pair of feet.

NinjaBoiX

Copped.

npPIo.gif

Third pair of hi-tops, seventh pair of trainers altogether. I'm like a woman when it comes to shoes, I have a sickness...

NinjaBoiX

I just keep buying black New Balance shoes over and over after they wear out. They're comfy and I like the look.
I like a few different pairs in rotation, certain shoes look better with certain clothes innit. Plus, variety is awesome, and I tend to find I look after them better if I don't wear them day in day out. All my trainers look pretty much brand new, people often ask if I've just bought trainers that I've had for months.

Turin

Banned
I like a few different pairs in rotation, certain shoes look better with certain clothes innit. Plus, variety is awesome, and I tend to find I look after them better if I don't wear them day in day out. All my trainers look pretty much brand new, people often ask if I've just bought trainers that I've had for months.

I keep two in the rotation. One for regular and one for occasion. When I buy a new pair the occasional pair becomes the regular. It's pretty effective I think.

NinjaBoiX

But I have a job.

As a matter of fact, I haven't been without a job in the last 8 years.

:mug
I'm not technically unemployed, I'm working part time for my bro and still getting paid from my last job until Monday. But I definitely need to find some part time work in the short term until our business really takes off.
Practically brand new.

Wardrobe malfunction
See I think all stars suit the weathered look. They look vintage rather than battered.
I keep two in the rotation. One for regular and one for occasion. When I buy a new pair the occasional pair becomes the regular. It's pretty effective I think.
This is a smart system. But I couldn't do it because I like buying new things too much!

Edit: *checks Transhuman's link* yeah OK, theyre just battered! Throw them out man, they are totally fucked.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm bad enough at reading people without having to wonder if they hate me because I drank a beer and didn't return the favour or they drove out of their way to drop me home or whatever.

So I buy people cases of beer and I walk home even if it's a 2-or-so hour walk and if I'm at a party I usually end up doing their dishes or folding clothes so I can get away from the people at the party.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Let me guess, your roommates are always pinching food/condiments, using your shit (and not cleaning it up or putting it away), and getting high on your dime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom