• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

Yo WTF there's been rumours that *Fast & Furious rumour spoilers*
Johnny Strong is returning as Leon but then he denied them but he's still listed on IMDb

LET IT BE TRUE. IT'S THE ONE PERSON I'VE BEEN ASKING TO RETURN. LET HIM BE LYING.

OHHH MY GOOOD!
I don't remember him at all, and I rewatched the first three movies last week lol

Seriously hyped for Fast7, needed new pants after 6's ending. MOTHERFUCKING
STATHAM
AAAAH

Also, F&F ranking wars:

2>>>>>>>>>>>>1>5>6>3>4

Someone please join me in excitement over the possibility of that rumour for F&F7.

XjYPRoO.png

I saw 1 and thought it was okay but didn't come to appreciate it until the series returned onward with 4.

I did find TD really fun.

I think I only watched one and thought the same. But after hearing so many good things about 5 I watched that and it was incredible. Now to see the rest. And I don't even like cars.

Wazzy

Banned
Both are prepubescent shite.
lLsAFsP.gif

Fast series is amazing.
OHHH MY GOOOD!
I don't remember him at all, and I rewatched the first three movies last week lol

Seriously hyped for Fast7, needed new pants after 6's ending. MOTHERFUCKING
STATHAM
AAAAH

Also, F&F ranking wars:

2>>>>>>>>>>>>1>5>6>3>4
He's in the whole movie. :(
I think I only watched one and thought the same. But after hearing so many good things about 5 I watched that and it was incredible. Now to see the rest. And I don't even like cars.

Def see the rest. They're all so good.

Turin

Banned
I do like Jason Statham. Just not a lot of his movies.

Hmm.

Game of Thrones book spoilers. DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE DAMN BOOKS.

I think the idea of them being alluring or beautiful in some way mainly comes from the Night's King taking one for a lover. I can't imagine whoever it was would look at something that resembles a walking corpse and think, "Oh yeah, I want to tap that." Unless he was a necrophiliac of course. Or was under some sort of spell which is also possible.

I'm not sure the woman who seduced the eventual Night's King was necessarily a white walker. She was definitely related to them in some way though.

I think there's a lot we'll find out about the true north hopefully. If Martin doesn't choke on pigeon pie first......

Risgroo

Gorl.

Lance died.

His cousin didn't, though.

Plus Leon is the from the main group and is the only original that hasn't returned. :(

I thought Tran died, while Lance was just injured?
brb checking fastpedia

EDIT: Yup, Johnny Tran died, we don't know what happened to Lance.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Anyone ever see those Saudi Arabian drift videos. Those guys are fucking insane and their crashes would agree.

I stopped watching them until I stumbled upon one featuring flying arms and other mangled limbs and fleshy bits.

Crazy people doing crazy things not always lead to happy endings.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
In what way?

It looks like a standard 2d pixel platformer like the other 100,000 that got released the past 2 months

It feels so much better. I'm still on the first few levels, but I'd put it on the same level as some critically acclaimed actual original pixel platformers like Duck Tales or various Megamans so far. And I really do like Duck Tales and Megamans.

It really feels great.

The_Poet

Banned
It feels so much better. I'm still on the first few levels, but I'd put it on the same level as some critically acclaimed actual original pixel platformers like Duck Tales or various Megamans so far. And I really do like Duck Tales and Megamans.

It really feels great.

Hmm, its probably a game where videos don't do it justice, I've heard so many people rave about it. But then I've bought into similar hype before with platformers that turned out to be mediocre.

AcridMeat

Banned
Transporter vs The Fast and Furious.
Transporter 1 > FF 1

After that it's pretty close Transporter 2 > FF 2

Transporter 3 is an absolute abomination of cinema. 1 is a seriously awesome flick though. More like Fu(c)kUPapa.
By the way Shovel Knight is awesome.
Hell yeah! It's great. I'm on this one dungeon that's kicking my ass on a particular screen though. I have no idea how to get past it either.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Oh man, fucking TORQUE.

I was dragged to the cinema by my FnF obsessed friends thinking that it was going to be a proper action film with bikes, instead of the UTTER MADNESS I witnessed. The sheer idiocy of it shut my mind down after 10 minutes or so and turned the film into a belly-laugh-a-minute kind of movie.

That chick fight-slash-bike joust competition
That product placement
That train scene
That CGI at the end of the film
That hot ass Kid Rock montage

I left the cinema exhausted and content. Torque goes far and beyond the line of duty to turn "so bad it's good" into "so bad it's AWESOME".

AcridMeat

Banned
Yes. You're forgetting Ice Cube's
"Ain't that ironic."
line.

My jaw dropped wondering if that was actually uttered after what happened. I couldn't fucking believe that happened and completely lost it.

NinjaBoiX

So I now know that I need to see Torque. Love bad movies that are actually awesome.

PjKxoIf.jpg

One of my favourite movies of all time.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
was horse still a junior?

I'm utterly curious as to his identity.

He wasn't a proxy apparently. Got banned for a comment.

I asked him his name once and he sent me this. But I pestered him and eventually he came clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom