• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That's what people say, but I think they're just defending the indefensible at this point.

Is it possible to be banned but only for certain threads?

My opinions on Spider-Man are just so completely opposite to almost everyone else here apparently, and it's just frustrating reading all these threads which just turn into insulting the films I like and non-stop praise for the films I hate. Doesn't help how many people phrase their opinions as facts either. Or that ignoring one of the worst users for this doesn't help 'cause everyone just quotes them.

Toa TAK

Banned
Hell Yeah!
Love that show right now, especially with the twist I didn't see coming...
Ward... :(
Next week should be a great season finale.
I think Ward is going to sacrifice himself for the team... :(

That would be incredibly cliche.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I could totally finish it for you
and by finish I mean doodle dicks all over it

Great! Just make sure you fit in the following -

"UK tax legislation "
"commercially, going forwards"
"broadly, although we would recommend further advice is taken" and

"the global capitalist system is broken and is failing those who need it the most"

All of my doodles are actually just shapeless scribbles or something about how sad I am.
I even created a mnemonic for it, PUWSRD (Pathetic, Useless, Worthless, Stupid, Retarded, Dead/Dumb)

Oddly enough whenever I test out a keyboard my go-to sentence is something like "____ is the most awesome person in the whole world"

Today we're gonna do trauma assessment and probably some other stuff like traction splints and stuff. It'll be fun unless I do something dumb and embarrass myself which is highly likely given my general incompetence.
I kinda want to go eat ice cream

TrueGrime

Can't we have a discussion about cannibalism instead?

Alive.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
that mod love thread is cracking me up, I stopped reading the thread ages ago but each title change has makes me crack up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom