• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

For some reason this scene in The Land Before Time of spike eating grass always got me hungry.

Still fuckin' does.

5ni83JU.gif

holy shit

Acid08

Banned
I wonder if that tempura place is still open by the theatre and if they tempura some hot mozza stix.
Berkeley is the kind of fucked up hippy shithole that would be against breading and frying sticks of cheese. It's us against the world out there.

AcridMeat

Banned
Berkeley is the kind of fucked up hippy shithole that would be against breading and frying sticks of cheese. It's us against the world out there.
Yeah but at the same time it's the place with college kids. I mean there's a place dedicated to grilled cheese sandwiches still open, which is just ridiculous.

AcridMeat

Banned
"Brap" is a proclamation of excited approval, often used repeatedly in quick succession and accompanied by finger pistols.

"Blud" refers to an acquaintance with which one shares a strong friendship, possibly a homeboy.
I know you don't like Dizzee, but damn Attack The Block is a bunch of dizzees runnin' around.

Now I'm listening to Dizzee dreamin' bout that dizzee blud life innit butter many parsnips like billie piper.

Sploatee I listened to your mix again, good stuff. :D

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I know you don't like Dizzee, but damn Attack The Block is a bunch of dizzees runnin' around.

Now I'm listening to Dizzee dreamin' bout that dizzee blud life innit butter many parsnips like billie piper.

Ta! I'm looking forward to yours. Still on Jed's, it's great.

ps Boy in Da Corner and Showtime are amazing.

NinjaBoiX

I've been practising "Brap" but it still feels weird. Is it like this but with brap instead of pew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-BqHj3vNEo
Haha, pretty much! But "brap" is usually delivered with a slightly more aggressive inflection.

Haha, this post dices my carrots. I watched Attack The Block after being a huge Adam and Joe Show fan. I thought it was a bit lame to be honest, but maybe I just wasn't in the mood because I've heard loads of people rave about it. I'll give it another watch at some point.

Also, if you're digging your Grime at the minute:

Task Force - GrafDaBusUp

Not enough braps in the world.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ta! I'm looking forward to yours. Still on Jed's, it's great.

ps Boy in Da Corner and Showtime are amazing.
No rush, it's all in the name of musical enjoyment. Glad to see you're on the Dizzee train as well. His beats and lyrics were so damn good back in the day.
Haha, this post dices my carrots. I watched Attack The Block after being a huge Adam and Joe Show fan. I thought it was a bit lame to be honest, but maybe I just wasn't in the mood because I've heard loads of people rave about it. I'll give it another watch at some point.

Also, if you're digging your Grime at the minute:

Task Force - GrafDaBusUp

Not enough braps in the world.
Ha it may still not. It is dumb in places, but it's pretty damn cool. Not like anything coming out of this part of the world and I respect it for that. I also respect it having anti-hero kids. Not something that's easy to pull off at all, they were a bit like that Justice music video for Stress.

I remember you shared that song before! Stuck with me because it uses the same sample as this.

Going to bed.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
But it's only Gravedigger's Biscuits here, what time is it there?

itEkZlsM1QdHr.gif

Goodamn, I was literally about to post that gif, plus this thread.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=717428

I'm not sure why that scene makes me so hungry. Is it that he eat's every piece? Or the way it moves in his mouth? The music? I don't even fucking know.

Edit: Plus there's this thread

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=560092

The fucking bread from Aladdin.

I want that fucking bread goddamnit.

Hahahaha, I forgot I made this post.

But yes, that fucking bread

usea

I saw a guy on facebook I've hung out with a few times, we have lots of friends in common. I sent him a friend request, surprised we weren't already friends. He accepted. I scrolled through his page real quick and realized I've seen all these posts. We have been friends before, but he must have removed me in the past week or two. Now I feel down that this guy unfriended me for some reason, and I also feel like a jackass for sending him a request.

We have friends in common that he's definitely only met like once and he doesn't know very well, so I doubt he did a big cleaning of his list. He probably has something against me specifically.
I see that he deleted a bunch of people in a particular friend group. Oh well. I sent him a message apologizing.

FALSE ALARM, GUYS. he doesn't hate me after all.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hey! I like increased post Tash.

I'm alright, a bit jibbery.
This was me when I first joined BritGAF, I like talking to new people, it's like I'm in the honeymoon phase here and I've been married to BritGAF for 40 years
I saw a guy on facebook I've hung out with a few times, we have lots of friends in common. I sent him a friend request, surprised we weren't already friends. He accepted. I scrolled through his page real quick and realized I've seen all these posts. We have been friends before, but he must have removed me in the past week or two. Now I feel down that this guy unfriended me for some reason, and I also feel like a jackass for sending him a request.

We have friends in common that he's definitely only met like once and he doesn't know very well, so I doubt he did a big cleaning of his list. He probably has something against me specifically.
I see that he deleted a bunch of people in a particular friend group. Oh well. I sent him a message apologizing.

FALSE ALARM, GUYS. he doesn't hate me after all.
People cull fb all the time, it's nothing personal, I always delete friends that I no longer think I will be seeing again

Next week's going to be awful. Back to work and the last Person of Interest/SHIELD episodes for a long time

I've secured a job that enables me to cover my rent until uni starts on 16 hours a week... Netflix ahoy!!

NinjaBoiX

I never realised that time zones employed half hours too. I thought Lisa was taking the piss when she said she's 8.5 hours ahead.

Little tinker.

Agents of SHIELD? :p

Yup. I've been enjoying it being actually good.

On a separate note, The Hives should get more appreciation. Not only do they have a load of really great songs, they're currently touring wearing matador outfits. And their roadies are ninjas.

Really that's the most important part. They have ninja roadies. Which is just awesome.

Nearly every song on Veni Vidi Vicious is fucking great. One of the more underrated albums of our time I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom