• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Tiddums! The humble store has a sale on Crusader Kings 2 plus DLC. How hard did you say the game was again?

Harder than a priest in a playground

Nah but really it's not so bad you just gotta take time to learn it. I can draw up a list of the "good" DLC to buy later so you can ignore the fluff.

Harder than a priest in a playground

Nah but really it's not so bad you just gotta take time to learn it. I can draw up a list of the "good" DLC to buy later so you can ignore the fluff.

Well it was a collection so I got the game plus a lot of crap, all or nothing sort of thing. Don't know what is good or not. This was the list they had.

: Crusader Kings II, Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields, Crusader Kings II: Mongol Faces, Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion, Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith, Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer, Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land, Crusader Kings II: African Unit Pack, Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Caliph, Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam, Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield II, Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome , Crusader Kings II: Byzantine Unit Pack , Crusader Kings II: African Portraits , Crusader Kings II: Songs of Byzantium , Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion, Crusader Kings II: Russian Portraits, Crusader Kings II: Russian Unit Pack, Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Rus, Crusader Kings II: The Republic, Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits, Crusader Kings II: Songs of Prosperity

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Drunk skype for me is reserved for Acrid. GAWD he's the best drunk.
One day he didn't realise he was still in a voice call and I was the only other person on. He was just singing away. It was great. He was drunk too. Just thought I'd add that :p

Windam

Scaley member
So who's going to pick up the Ruby and Sapphire remakes?

Disliked the Gen 3 games, but I'll pick up Omega Ruby. Don't own Ruby anymore and I don't feel like paying $40 for the game cart only. Why are Pokémon games so expensive after they go out of print when they sell millions of copies? :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
so. fricken. tired.

Work, then got home and had to assemble an IKEA sofa.

Still jetlagged.

AcridMeat

Banned
Drunk skype for me is reserved for Acrid. GAWD he's the best drunk.
One day he didn't realise he was still in a voice call and I was the only other person on. He was just singing away. It was great. He was drunk too. Just thought I'd add that :p
ibqYK0cjnov8wd.gif

My lunch just then (large photo).

I'm dying over here

;)

Well it was a collection so I got the game plus a lot of crap, all or nothing sort of thing. Don't know what is good or not. This was the list they had.

: Crusader Kings II, Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields, Crusader Kings II: Mongol Faces, Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion, Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith, Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer, Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land, Crusader Kings II: African Unit Pack, Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Caliph, Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam, Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield II, Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome , Crusader Kings II: Byzantine Unit Pack , Crusader Kings II: African Portraits , Crusader Kings II: Songs of Byzantium , Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion, Crusader Kings II: Russian Portraits, Crusader Kings II: Russian Unit Pack, Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Rus, Crusader Kings II: The Republic, Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits, Crusader Kings II: Songs of Prosperity

Well its ok.

(Side note: Disable "Sunset Invasion" on game launch, otherwise you'll get ahistorical randomness in some games when the mighty aztec empire spontaneously invades Europe)

The ones you want are:

Base game (included)
Sword of Islam (included)
Legacy of Rome (included)
The Republic
The Old Gods
Rajas of India (new and still expensive / doesn't go on sale much)

They each add the ability to play different religions, different government types etc etc.

Windam

Scaley member
Night night folks (mostly my bb Lucian Cat!). 10am calc class today.

:negativeman:

See you guys on the other side.

I got signed off on long bone immobilization and traction splinting. Next week is trauma assessment. fml

kms

can I just curl up and die now

NinjaBoiX

Morning ladies and jellybeans, hope peeps are well and a certain feline is feeling a bit better today. Working week nearly done!

Here's a "supa!" tune to start the day:

MF Doom - Hoe Cakes
I blame Owen
w8LOwAD.jpg

It probably is my fault to be fair. :/
I just finished making my new avatar.
Tell it to me straight. How is it?
Dude, you had one of the best avatars on GAF. What did you do? Your life is ruined.

Bonus comfy cat pic:

ypg3f9L.jpg

Edit:

I'm all sick and headachy. I won't be any fun
Oh.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom