• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

Hit the couch.. and then you know what you must do.

cat+nap.jpg

TrueGrime

You know it's time for a new computer chair when sharp pain happens to your tail bone. Good ones are expensive though. =/

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Couch + laptop = comfy. Saying that, the bf's computer chair is crazy uncomfortable. Might have to surprise him with a new one.

I'm sorry, I don't get this reference. Please remember that I'm 85.

Honestly, honestly, there's no need.
Now please bow more. MORE.
I will bow until you tell me to stop. :p

I was laughing at this post. Take a guess why.
I read I'm blowing you

I'll just be on my way out now.
in my case they mean the same thing LOL
Cool!

I'm just on my way out to lunch with some friends to enjoy the nice sunny weather. :D
so jealous bb ;____; I'm guessing that means you guys ended up going while I was at work?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Working on a website for my boss' business, it's more of a practice exercise as I'm only really starting to grasp the key foundations of web-design.. I prefer using my pc but screw getting out of bed so I'm using my mac..but the darn thing can't do hashtags which is just a pain, people say alt+3 does them and they're clearly lying.

-_- It's too late for this shit

...yeah, even I don't know what scene this is for.
Evil_queen_as_old_lady.jpg

tumblr_lqnvl4UABt1qg8k7v.gif

hey

I have a kickass expensive chair. My best friend's dad ran a chair company. Got one from him a few years back.

brb using imagination since no pics

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Had a job interview today for something that makes 50% more of what currently make and full time. It went well but when the guy asked if I plan on staying in my current town I said nope (with more tact) and may have screwed myself over with that lol.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I haven't even started my part-time job and I've already butchered my sleeping pattern

help
I'm drunk why is noone on Skype to laugh at me :C :C :C
go on omegle or something, why are you drunk on a thursday morning?
Had a job interview today for something that makes 50% more of what currently make and full time. It went well but when the guy asked if I plan on staying in my current town I said nope (with more tact) and may have screwed myself over with that lol.
I hate that feeling when you say something to a potential employer that you know you shouldn't have.
Nothing you can do but hope for the best and learn from it ^^

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom