• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh dude, I'm sorry... :(

Anything you want to get off your back?
If you'd like to go for some beers, it's on me too dude. ;P

It's just a ton of work stress that's not helping with my underlying anxiety issues I'm in treatment for. It's just... All too much.

Windam

Scaley member
McDonald's has this new chicken poutine thing I wanna try but ggggg no drinking hot things or eating hot/warm or solid foods for 2-3 days. Cold soup and pudding it is. I feel so weak... I've done nothing but sleep all day. I can't do much else. :(

Windam

Scaley member
Windam make What's for Dinner? and a What's for Breakfast? threads.

ZncZhrn.png

No...

I want pulled pork so bad right now. :'(

And pho. Goddammit, Stephen!

MutFox

Banned
It's just a ton of work stress that's not helping with my underlying anxiety issues I'm in treatment for. It's just... All too much.

My friend was suffering from anxiety issues/attacks,
she got a card for a marijuana dispensary here.

She says it helps her, but she still has them from time to time.

im eating pulled pork

I envy you, pulled pork has got to be one of my fave tings ever.
That's why Pulled Pork Poutine is god tier.

Windam

Scaley member
Weed made my anxiety worse. That and it tastes and smells terrible. Not fo' me. Don't legalize it. Keep the prisons full, dammit! Make that bank off of charging people with possession!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't smoke and don't really plan on it. I'd probably try Brownies, but I worry it'll have no effect. The one time I tried smoking I felt absolutely nothing.

I'm in the process of switching meds atm so that's probably part of why these weeks have been so bad. Hope the new Meds will work better once I'm at the proper dose...

If you sold your soul to the EA Devil and have Origin, they're giving away Sims 2 + all expansions rn.

Redeem product code -> I-Love-The-Sims

Check out my tomatoes.

Oh my god, they look heavenly.

Mine are on the vine too. But nowhere near as big and red.

Last sentence is ripe for being taken out of context.

zeemumu

Worst shift ever today. 12-8:30pm. I'm dead tired and still have 7 hours to go :(

Hey Wazzy, want to start a long distance relationship for the sole purpose of us both being able to say that we have someone and then break up a few weeks later after realizing that that's probably weird?

Wazzy

Banned
Hey Wazzy, want to start a long distance relationship for the sole purpose of us both being able to say that we have someone and then break up a few weeks later after realizing that that's probably weird?
Whaaaat? I already answered this. I swear I did.

crazy-pills.gif

Wazzy want to start a no distance relationship? ;D
Halo shug, you've got too many girls lined up. Plus apparently you're doing Acrid.
That seems like it'll get in the way of this sex we're having right now.

booty bumpin
pvgmH6H.gif

Yassssssssssss

NinjaBoiX

I gave up weed a month or so ago. Feels good man.

"I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way,"
lol, harsh.

Windam

Scaley member
Megan, do you want to start a platonic relationship when you and Stephie come to TO? :3

Don't invite Fabio, he's a buzzkill. ;)

Kevin, your anti-weed attitude is not cute.

Do you smoke?

Wait, of course you do!

You love sucking cylindrical things.

If you sold your soul to the EA Devil and have Origin, they're giving away Sims 2 + all expansions rn.

Redeem product code -> I-Love-The-Sims

That would have been useful had I dared not venture into Gaming side.

NinjaBoiX

I hate that Acrid is a junior now, it seems most unbeffiting of his stature.

Not just as a member of NeoGAF Video Game Forum™, but as a human being.

LuffyZoro

Whoops, yeah you're right.

As much as I'd love a JSRF re-release, for now I'm just hoping that Hover lives up to its purpose of being a spiritual successor to JSRF.
Hey zee, want to start a long distance relationship for the sole purpose of us both being able to say that we have someone and then break up a few weeks later after realizing that that's probably weird?

zeemumu

Oh right, I thought I'd missed a recent revelation about a certain transcontinental fakegaf love affair.

Wait...did I miss something? Because that earlier post was just straight out of my head. I wasn't referencing anything.

Hey zee, want to start a long distance relationship for the sole purpose of us both being able to say that we have someone and then break up a few weeks later after realizing that that's probably weird?

Nah, that'd probably be weird.

Hey guys, want to have an orgy in an airport bathrrom for the sole purpose of us all being able to say we had an orgy in an airport bathroom a few weeks later after realizing that that's probably weird?

WHY

WHY WOULD YOU

FACIAL HAIR IS GLORIOUS

I'm gonna trim mine a bit today. But just a bit.

It was shit tho. The only reason it was even on my face is because I don't like to shave too often because of my skin.

I KEPT THE REST.

Turin

Banned
Hey Zee, Kev and Wazzy, want to have a therapist-patient relationship where I gradually manipulate into becoming a serial killer?

tumblr_mm42u1w5mV1rmh12xo1_r1_500.gif

Hey guys, want to have an orgy in an airport bathrrom for the sole purpose of us all being able to say we had an orgy in an airport bathroom a few weeks later after realizing that that's probably weird?

I'm in.

Windam

Scaley member
I assume that includes me.

But let me not add you anyway.

Fuck you, ya cunt.

I'm down. Let's film it.

Hey Zee, Kev and Wazzy, want to have a therapist-patient relationship where I gradually manipulate into becoming a serial killer?

tumblr_mm42u1w5mV1rmh12xo1_r1_500.gif

Tbh, I'd probably kill you all except for Megan during the first session. Then I'd lock Megan in my closet and build a machine that will allow us to clone one egg so we'd have like a bajillion babies that will be programmed to be like the Clones from SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom