• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Umm...
well on another note, here's some poutine I had:
IMG_20140723_143207_zpsvvdwsrfb.jpg
It was ok, I've had much much better...

NinjaBoiX

I would hold hands with you so hard.
Aww. We could interlink fingers while I tenderly stroke the back of your thumb with mine. That's always so romantic.

(Is it just me, or does everyone else have a preference with this? Like, if I'm holding hands with a ladyfriend I'm currently courting in a most proper manner, if we interlink fingers "wrong" it really irritates me and I have to change it. I'm a bit weird.)

Turin

Banned
Tbh, I'd probably kill you all except for Megan during the first session. Then I'd lock Megan in my closet and build a machine that will allow us to clone one egg so we'd have like a bajillion babies that will be programmed to be like the Clones from SW.

I'm growing pleased with your progress, Kevin.

tumblr_mpdbokVjST1ssinygo1_500.gif

Aww. We could interlink fingers while I tenderly stroke the back of your thumb with mine. That's always so romantic.

(Is it just me, or does everyone else have a preference with this? Like, if I'm holding hands with a ladyfriend I'm currently courting in a most proper manner, if we interlink fingers "wrong" it really irritates me and I have to change it. I'm a bit weird.)

#samesies

Q U E E N

Don't worry Smelly. I think you look great.
Just pretend I have a vagina.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
#samesies

Q U E E N

Don't worry Smelly. I think you look great.
Just pretend I have a vagina.

Don't even need to pretend man, It's all good.

Getting complimented on my facial hair from guys is how I imagine girls feel like when they get compliments from other girls about their hair

Ilu <3

But I'm screaming. Fine god, I'll shave it today. It's been awhile since the last one anyway.

LOLLL. YAAAAAS!!

See y'all? I told you he'd listen to me <3333

Was bored at work, decided to do a Wolverine face.
Glad no one walked by...

:|
I have work, but i'm procrastinating...

I wanna swallow you whole you're so adorable
ZncZhrn.png

No...

I want pulled pork so bad right now. :'(

And pho. Goddammit, Stephen!
If we ever hang IRL we're going for pho!!! LIKE RIGHT AWAY.

MutFox

Banned
God damnit!
That's supposed to be intimidating! :(

No pinching, I bruise easily. :/

Haha, BB, that made me bust out laugh at work... :|

TrueGrime, why you jerkin' off at work bro? Save that shit for department stores like normal people.

Just saw that thread LOL.

I don't know what his coworker's problem is. Whenever I catch a guy at work doing that I'm just like "need some help, big boy?"

I'm totally jk.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm in bed, but there's this cunt fly buzzing around my ear, screwing with me because of fuck you, human, I'm a fly and I'll do what a fly does.

So far I've already slapped myself twice trying to smudge it. Help.

I'm in bed, but there's this cunt fly buzzing around my ear, screwing with me because of fuck you, human, I'm a fly and I'll do what a fly does.

So far I've already slapped myself twice trying to smudge it. Help.

If it lands on your crotch gimme a call and I'll get you it off for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom